26

Spectator mode

Dream snuck into George's room and got his whole bag and went back to his room to give it to him, he was planning to stay for a while and maybe let his body get some cold air and remove the hoodie for a while which was starting to make him heat up too much but then he heard a child call his name.

He rolled his eyes and gave George a apologetic look before heading to the source of the voice.

"YOOOO BIG D" Tommy was yelling with his hands cupping his mouth.

"How many times have I told you to not call me that?" Dream huffed finally revealing himself from the staircase and wiping off the sweat off his forhead.

"YOO lets play something dude!" Tommy shouted ignoring the dirty blonde's statement.

"Okay, just dont do anything stupid" the tall blonde spoke before letting his body loose on the couch, throwing is phone away and using his free hands to fan himeself/

"Are you not coming?" Tubbo asked examining the blonde's tired expression.

"Why are you wearing a hoodie in this heat?" Ranboo asked looking at the dirty blonde try and cool himself. Dream just shrugged and muttered something incoherent and slouched back on the couch.

"OH COME ON DONT BE A PUSSY AND COME PLAY WITH US" Tommy yelled standing next to Tubbo with a 6 foot 6 man behind the two.

All the other adults were still at the dining table, Bad doing the dishes with some help from Skeppy who was not actually helping but instead splashing water on people around him. Karl was going to help but he complained bout his nails getting spoiled.

Sapnap was sitting with techno arm wrestling with the other in the background cheering.(Cancernotfound)

"Oh come one I want to rest for a bit." The blonde groaned sinking deeper into the couch.

"Oh come on big man" Tommy walked ahead and pulled Dream from the couch making contact with his wounds which made the blonde wince a bit.

"You good?" Ranboo asked stepping ahead all concerned about the dirty blonde.

"Yeah, I just need some rest." Dream mumbled before slouching back on the couch.

"OH COME ON NOW BIG MAN" The child shouted in the adult's ears nearly ripping his ears out.

"Wilbur!! Pass me the duct tape!!" Dream yelled loud enough for Wilbur, the one he wanted to hear his request.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH- GET OFF ME " Tommy was about to launch onto Dream but was held back by the other minors who attempted to close his mouth shut with their hands.

"Got it bro!" Wilbur yelled throwing the duct tape at the dirty blonde after fishing it out of his pocket.

"You carry it everywhere? HAH!" Sapnap mumbled without taking his eyes off his hands tangled in Techno's fighting for victory.

"You never know when you will need it." Wilbur smirked before going back to cheering for Techno.

Dream winced as the duct tape landed directly on his torso. 

'Why me' He thought as he made unsuccessful efforts to hide his pain but the pain when something is thrown on the wounds from s distance is just hard to hide even when you try your best.

"YOU WAN- ......" Tommy went silent when he saw Dream's face in pain.

"You good bro?" The minors spoke in unison (they are still not adults in this fine?)

"Yeah don't worry about me" The adult spoke with gritted teeth attempting to get up but immediately flinching at the loud noise coming from the dining room celebrating Techno's victory in the arm wrestle.