9

Author POV

Dream and George were cuddling and chatting in the afternoon after lunch. They were interrupted by the noise of the front door opening followed by some familiar groans.

"Back already?" Dream asked loudly recognizing the groans.

"We were bombarded by fans." Wilbur answered for him. Dream chuckled. "Thank goodness I thought Sapnap crashed the car."

Sapnap shot him a death glare. "I CAN DRIVE DREAM." He barked hanging the car keys at the key holder in the living room.

Dream and George broke apart and straightened up. They were perfectly hidden by the stairs so none had noticed their position they were in earlier.

"Where is George?" Bad asked as he moved towards Dream.

"Here dad" George answered mocking Bad earning a good laugh from everyone.

"Hey he is my dad!" Sapnap rushed to Bad's side and stuck his tongue out at George before dragging Bad out of there.

"Shut up Sapnap." Dream snapped defending George and here the jokes started turning into a huge pillow war and Techno took that as his cue to leave and read in the roof top garden.

They goofed around for some more time until it was 4 pm. Everyone gathered at the dining table for a sip of coffee and some snacks.

"TECHNOOOO!!!!!!!!" Tommy yelled earning a smack on his head from Wilbur.

"By call him we didn't mean shout his name out loud, he is on the f*cking roof how the h*ll do you think he can hear you." Wilbur barked. Tommy groaned in response and made his way to the staircase.

When he reached the roof he swung the door carelessly and barged in to see techno on one of the swing reading the his book aloud to patches who was comfortably sitting on his lap.

"Sun Tzu said: In the operations of war, where there are in the field a thousand swift chariots, as many heavy chariots- Tommy? What are you doing here?" Techno asked lowering his book and glasses.

(https://www.google.co.in/books/edition/The_Art_of_War/JmAkEAAAQBAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=art+of+war&printsec=frontcover Sun Tzu art of war google books sample copy I found.....Now for this book I will use quotes from here)

"Ahe- Umm- Everyone are waiting for you downstairs" Tommy said awkwardly.

Techno just answered in his neutral tone, " I will be there in some time."

Tommy sat beside Techno.(They are sitting in the black weaver)

"You are a softy aren't you?" Tommy smirked. Techno jumped at the sentence.

"NO I-I I grew up with cats so I have a liking towards them." He shrugged.

"Aww don't worry I wont tell anyone about this side of you. Even I have 2 dogs Walter and Betty and I think you have a dog named uhhh- FLOOF right Floof -" Tommy went on about his and Techno's dogs and how it's ok to be soft for animals.....

"Tommy now like the whole internet knows that I have a soft side for pets." Techno mumbled.

"I- I know it's just that I know the feeling where you have to pull up your brave face on and act all tough just to show people that you are strong.. And now don't act like you don't care for any human being.....I know that behind that cold anarchist Technoblade mask a soft Dave lives who truly cares about a handful people." Tommy spoke. This time his voice was not rough and annoying of Tommyinnit, it was caring and understanding voice of Tom Simons who understood everyone's struggles and helped everyone get through it.

There was a awkward silence between them. Techno broke the silence. "I understand, but I would really appreciate if you seriously consider not calling me by my real name."

Tommy and Techno broke out into a short laugh.

"And yes I do care about only a HANDFUL people." Techno stated.

"Man it's ok to care about multiple people secretly...Even when I be rude to Tubbo and say that I hate him...I never mean it, Tubbo is like by brother...ADOPTED to be clear." Tommy spoke the last words rather loudly.

"Calm down sokka" Techno spoke managing to make tommy laugh again.

"Well the people I care the most are...hmmm....Of course my mum, even though she always says that I am adopted, well I don't believe it of course and the next is my dad of course and Wilbur which is more than clear now...." Tommy continued to speak while counting the number on his hands. Techno was humming in response to every single name until.

"And the last but not the least........You." Tommy finished looking at Techno.

Techno was surprised. He bullied Tommy so he never expected anything like this to escape Tommy's lips. He always treated Tommy as his brother and always looked out for him and protected him in the server but always ended up hurting him by blowing up the nation he built with Wilbur, another person he loved...he never expected someone to accept their care and affection for him, specially Tommy.

"I-I I mean I know that you don't care for me that much and don't count yourself in the SBI family in the Dream SMP Lore but ....I do....Techno I love you and you are like a big brother to me..." Tommy hugged Techno.

Techno was shocked but hugged back as patches snuggled out of his lap and made her way towards another swing.

"I love you too Tommy and you are my little brother and that is not gonna change for sure" Techno whispered in his ears hugging him tightly admitting the truth.

"Tommy-" Wilbur was at the door but he stopped as he saw Techno and Tommy hugging. He quietly took a photo and walked back down without making a single noise. He just didn't wanted to ruin the sweet moment. Techno almost never hugs anyone. As he walked back down he felt something rub his leg. He looked down to see patches.

"Ohh there your are. I didn't see you around before. Come on lets go down." He smiled and he picked up the cat/liquid and continued climbing down the stairs.

Techno and Tommy were in that garden for some more time. After half an hour they finally decided to go back down.

_______________________________________________

Sorry only 1050 word

But the 11th one will be big

I just wrote my biology exam and started writing this part

And if uk what I mean by bio then you know

Anyways hope you all enjoyed

And please vote and comment or else dream will eat your mouse.