10

Spectator mode

Time skip

They all decided to barbeque that day's dinner. Dream, Bad and Karl were setting up the grill in the backyard while everyone else were goofing around in the living room. Skeppy was trying to troll everyone but miserably failing at it as he was not even able to get their attention. Tommy was busy bragging about how almost every fan that came up to them that day were to meet him. Ranboo was busy stating that a lot of fans they all met that day were wearing his merch. Tubbo was complaining about how he was not able to interact with his fans while trying to stop Ranboo from haunting the people wearing his merch. Sapnap was complaining about how quiet Patches is compared to his cats while petting patches who was peacefully sitting on his lap. Wilbur was busy having a conversation with Techno about the moments he had witnessed on the rooftop garden. George was just sitting in the corner busy being pretty.

After sometime every things was set up. Everyone had some burger for dinner and Techno was the only one roasting potato for dinner.(IDK WHAT PEOPLE EAT IN FLORIDA, I AM FROM INDIA). 

After dinner everyone decided to roast some marshmallows on the campfire while chatting. Techno's Potatoes were perfectly roasted by then so he just decided to munch on his potatoes.

"Tommy don't burn Tubbo!!" Wilbur scolded Tommy who was about to drop a burning stick on Tubbo's leg. 

"OHH COME ONE WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO NOT?" Tommy shouted back.

Wilbur snapped back, "Statistically speaking I am your canonical Brother who is in charge of you in this f*cking trip." 

"Skeppy it's hot wai-....till it cools down." Bad tried to stop Skeppy from eating the burning hot marshmallow but before he finished his sentence it was too late. Skeppy was dancing around holding his mouth.

"Have some water here." Bad offered trying to calm Skeppy. Skeppy accepted the bottle and emptied it in his mouth. Now the two were standing in the dark where no one was able to hear them. Everyone were busy chatting with each other so no one noticed them gone.

"Are you feeling better now?" Bad asked in a concerned tone taking the bottle back from him earning a nod from the ravenet.

(I had made em kiss but as Bad is uncomfortable, I will make it less)

Bad and Skeppy always had a chemistry between them.

Bad and Skeppy soon joined the others again. After some time they all stopped roasting the marshmallows and decided to just have fun around the small campfire.

They all were playing truth and dare.

Here are the streaks of the first few rounds-

Ranboo-2 truths 1 dare(which was enough for him to choose truth the remaining game)

Tubbo-1 truth (Benson or micheal) 3 dares (sing honey, turn back time and life by the sea)

Techno- 1 dares (to completely burn a potato) 1 truth (how he felt towards sbi really)

Skeppy-2 dares (delete one of his video of trolling bad and giving bad a peck on the cheek)

Bad- 1 truth (rat or geppy)

George- 2 truths(sleep or mcdonalds and dnf which he obviously lied on)

Wilbur-3 truths (he wanted to play safe because tommy was the one asking him)

Sapnap- 2 dares (one of them was from tommy to wear a duct tape the next whole day)

Karl- 1 dare (to sit on Sapnap's lap the remaining game)