Chapter 1 [ Life ]

In the year 1998, it is a cold winter night, it seemed so quiet until a fox started running into the snowy night, carrying a small fox in his mouth, quickly the male fox found a safe spot in the snowy forest, inside a tree trunk, he hid the little fox in it, placing the little one gently down before he spoke... "I'm sorry my child, take care, dad loves you" the fox quickly runs away when he heard someone shouting from afar... "THAT FOX MUST BE IN THE FOREST! SPREAD OUT!"

The little one is knocked out but he is breathing and alive... Soon he dreamed a dream...

"Mom!" the little fox shouted as his mom is getting shot

A male human came close to the female fox and gives a little kick to the female fox to check if she is still alive, the female fox whimpered softly, the human aimed his gun at the fox on the ground before the little fox jumped on the human and tried to bite him, the human reacted to the fox by swinging the little fox off of him then knocks his gun against the little one, it knocked the little one really hard till he couldn't get up, he was about to shoot till the male fox came and grab the little one and run away as fast as he can...

The next day, crows are cawing, waking the little one up, he slowly opened his eyes, realizing where he is, he started tearing up as he calls out "Mom? Dad? Mom! Dad!"

Months later, it is already spring... The little one walks around the forest, finding food before a human appeared in front of him, the little one is scared but was in self-defense mode, the human spoke... "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I can help you" the little one doesn't believe the human and showed his anger at the human.

The human turned into a fox right before his very eyes, the little one was feeling terrified, confused, and surprised. The fox turned back into a human... "You can trust me, I will show you what you can be"

Every day, the human fox started training the little one and giving him food and a home in the forest, as the years have gone by, the little one started growing up slowly and becoming better...

The human fox in a fox form, both of them sitting next to each other, looking up at the full moon

"Jinki Hyung, why do you become a human?"
"A wise fox once told me that we must know our enemy better, soon enough, I realized I needed to do something"
"Do what?"
Jinki looked at him before saying "Something a fox would do. Jonghyun. You will soon see that world yourself. I want you to be prepared for it."
Jonghyun nods.

-------------------------

The year 2010...

Young human male eating fruit at his dining table while reading comics, another human male came down the stairs and walked to the dining area, grabbing breakfast...

"You are eating those fruits again for breakfast?" Jinki asked
"Yes, what's wrong with it?"
"Jonghyun, you know you need to blend in sometimes"
"I know, I know. I just don't like other foods though"
Jinki sighed "You still have a lot to learn.