Chapter 2 [ Melody ]

"Are you excited for your first day at the university?" Jinki asked Jonghyun.
"Yeah. Pretty sure it won't be bad."

At the university, Jonghyun drives to college in Lamborghini. All eyes are on him, especially the ladies.
Jonghyun got out of his car after parking it smoothly. He walks up to the front entrance to get to classes, walking around a little, trying to find his class before he heard a beautiful voice and melody... He followed the beautiful sound; it gets louder as he goes closer; then, he looked into the class and saw a lady singing her heart out while playing the piano; she sang beautifully before coming to the song's end. Jonghyun started clapping after it ended; surprising the lady, she turned to look at Jonghyun.

"That was beautiful," Jonghyun said.
"Ah...Thank You"
"Sorry to startle you, I was just mesmerized by your voice, how rude of me. My name is Jonghyun, and I'm new here."
"My name is Y/N."
Jonghyun smiles at her. "That's a lovely name."
She suddenly felt awkward, so she took her bag up from the side of the chair and got up. "Anyway, I have to go" she quickly walks away.
Jonghyun chuckles slightly, then looks at the piano and sees that she was playing a piece by Yiruma. "Hm, that's nice" Jonghyun suddenly saw something on the ground; he picked it up and realized it is a hairpin; he thought it probably belongs to her, so he kept it in his pocket, hoping he'd have a chance to hand it to her when he bumps into her again.

After hours, class is finally over, and everyone is heading home; Jonghyun waits at the front entrance, looking around as people come out from the entrance. He spotted the lady; he called out to her, "Y/N! Hey!" And started running a little towards her, she turned to look at him.

"Hey, you dropped this," Jonghyun said before opening his palm to show the hairpin on his hand, then smiling at her.
"Oh! Thank you," she said before taking the hairpin from his hand
"You're welcome. I was wondering if you want a ride back home. I can fetch you."
The lady thought it is a bad idea since she barely knows him. "No, Thanks. I prefer buses."
"Really? Then I can fetch you to the bus stop."
"I appreciate it, but... I can walk there."
"Alright, I'll walk with you."
The lady thought to herself, 'He is so pushy .' They started walking together to the bus stop.

"Do you play the piano often?" Jonghyun asked
"No, I just play it sometimes when I feel like it."
"That's nice. Are you planning to be a musician or a singer?"
"Haha... No, I'm just not ready for that."
"So you are?"
"No, I just want to live a normal life."
"That's nice. Me too"
They both reach the bus stop. "Well, thanks for your company, my bus is here in time too. I gotta go now, bye." She said
"Bye!" Jonghyun replied

She quickly rushes onto the bus then takes a seat. 'He is nice, although he looks like some teenage badass boy. I guess I shouldn't be thinking about it too much, she thought to herself.

'She is beautiful. Her voice is beautiful too. What should I do?' Jonghyun thought to himself as he watches the bus drive away

At home...

"So, how was it?" Jinki asked.
Jonghyun removing his shoes and sighed. "Exhausting," he replied to Jinki.
"Experienced anything interesting?" Jinki asked.
Jonghyun goes to Jinki then asks... "Do you think someone who sings so beautifully and plays the piano with so much passion will just think about living life normally?"
"Well... It's a possibility..."
"Possibility?"
"Yeah! You can never know about humans. They think differently. Everyone is so different. Why do you ask?"
"Oh. Nothing, I have to get changed," Jonghyun replied and quickly goes upstairs to his room and closes the door, and lays on the bed. "Sometimes... Sometimes... Live a normal life... What's she feeling?" He asked himself.