♥︎ Roomates and snakes ♥︎

*Your pov*

  Before leaving the house I pull on my converse. I grabbed my backpack off the floor. Fucking roommates are asshole. I ask for one night for peace and quiet and suddenly they start a fucking party. Trust me parties and headaches aren't a good mix.

I stood in front of his door scared to knock. I sighed and knocked on the door. I stood their for a minute until someone opened the door. A very tired Duff stood in the door way. "Im sorry for waking you up but my roommates are being assholes and I-" He pulled me in and hugged me. "You're fine, I've always told to you to come around whenever you need." He kissed my forehead and let me go to shut the door.

  He grabbed my hand and looked at me. "Wanna go get some gas station ice-cream then come back here to watch movies?" I nodded. He handed me his jacket and opened the door. "But won't you get cold?" He shook his head and used his hand to playfully pushed me out the door.

—walking back home from the gas station—

    We walked down the side of road eating ice-cream. The road only lit  by a street lamp now and then.  Me and Duff where just asking random questions. "Alright Duff,  did you actually end up kissing your high-school bully?!" "Yeah but we where drunk and we almost killed each-other next time we crossed paths."  We both looked at eachother for a second then started laughing. "I don't think I've ever ran down the street faster." He said laughing so hard you could barley make out a word he was saying.

  He closed the ice-cream and placed it in the bag. He grabbed me and pulled me close still slightly laughing. "Okay, if you could date anyone famous or not who would it be." I looked up at him and I stayed silent for a second. The street light illuminating off his face. "Hey you okay?" I nodded. "Yeah just thinking and I think it's you." He looked at me and smiled. His hands ran down my back as he leaned down and kissed me.

  The wind blew and I pulled back shivering. "Alright before this goes on any longer where getting back to my apartment so you don't get sick."  I rolled my eyes "Damn you care about me too much." He smiled and kissed my head "Only because I love you." He grabbed my hand and we walked back to the apartment.

  Once we got inside I kicked my shoes off and hung Duffs jacket back up. I looked at him in the kitchen putting the ice cream in the freezer. "Come on" he said walking into the bedroom. I followed him into his room and he handed me sweatpants and one of his t-shirt. He walked out and I quickly changed and he walked back in with a armful of blankets. He threw them on the bed then he flopped down next to them. He held his arms out "Its supposed to get cold tonight so you better cuddle me so I don't get cold."  I rolled my eyes at him and sat down right against him.

  Duff bundled up a blanket on the bottom corner of the bed. "DICE, BEDTIME." His cat ran through the bedroom door and jumped up on the bed to snuggle down in the blanket bundle. "Since when did you get a cat?" "Since Slash moved out and I hot lonely. Besides I've always wanted a cat but I was scared Slash's snake was gonna eat it. He told me it was a ball python, I believed it until it got taller then me."  "What type of snake was it then?" "That asshole bought a fucking boa constrictor into my apartment. I live Slash and all but not his snakes. I feared for my life every time he brought it near me."

  I giggled and he looked at me offended. He fake gasped. "How dare you laugh at me. You could've lost your best friend to a snake accident." I shook my head as I smiled and snuggled up too Duff. "We i'm happy that I didn't loose you to a eight foot snake." Duff pulled the blanket over us and kissed me goodnight. "Night babes." "Nighty Duff, don't let the big snakes bite." I felt him lightly pinch my side and then giggle. "Meanie."

—6am—

  I woke up looking around for Duff. I heard music from the kitchen and got out of bed with the blanket still wrapped around me. Dice getting up and following me. Duff was dancing around the kitchen in his shorts making breakfast, hair still damp from a shower. "Morning sleep head." "Mornin'." I sat down at the kitchen island and Duff handed me a smoothie. "I'm almost done with waffles, what kinda syrup you want? I got grape, maple, and strawberry."  He said opening the fridge and showing me. "Strawberry with whip cream please." He nodded.

  He handed me the waffles and a fork and sat down next to me with his food. "God you gonna need to come over to my house and cook for me every morning." "Why should Income over when you can just move in here." He said looking at me waiting for an answer. "Really?" He nodded shoving another piece if waffle into his mouth. "Why not. You have annoying roommates and no personal space. You can even have Slash's old room and put all your stuff in there. I mean of course you'd go from a big house to a small apartment but instead of three annoying roommates you get one." He said smirking. "I just don't know how well Dice would get along with your fat cat." "Hey Spike isn't fat he just fluffy!"

  Duff picked up out plates and places them in the sink. "Whatever you say. He's like two times bigger then Dice." I crossed my arms and and pouted. He walked up behind me and hugged me. "Im sorry for offending your FLUFFY cat." "Thank you. But yeah he is a bit chubby." Duff picked me up and threw me on the couch and laid on top of me. "DUFF YOU'RE HEAVY." I laughed as he stood up pulling me up with him. I kissed him and flicked his nose. "Payback for calling my cat fat." "Thats fair." He said hugging me and laughing.

[1085 words]

First chapter down!
Any feedback would be nice,did you like it, my writing style okay, do you think my writing is as shitty as I think it is?
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Chapter question
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
You guys like snakes? Personally I love snakes and would love a pet Ball Python or Hognose snake. I especially love how the albino Ball Pythons look. I also like how sand boas look. I wouldn't want one but I think they're cool and funky lookin.

XoSid