Kidnapped

3rd Person POV

Class 1-A was seated in the common room a week after a whole issue centered around the universal cinnamon roll. Well to know what happened we would have to go back to the time all the shit happened.

*Flashback*

We see Izuku entering the dorms with a bouquet of flowers and a whole packet of Mochi for his girlfriend. Wait? Girlfriend you may ask? Well you see after the whole Shie Hassaikai raid and school festival Ochako asked Midoriya out. Midoriya having mutual feelings accepted. They dated for about a few months and Izuku used every single penny he had to keep Ochako happy. During this time Izuku had unlocked a few other aspects of One For All. He had unlocked 2 of the previous users quirks. They belong to Daigoro Banjo and Nana Shimura. The quirks were black whip and float. Well he had a pretty good handle of both quirks. He is able to fly for hours and lift about a few thousand pounds with Black whip when he combine it with OFA.

Today he got his monthly pocket money so he decided to buy something for his girlfriend. Now back to the current moment when he sees everyone in the common room except for Katsuki Bakugo who he met a few minutes back on gym gamma. Then he noticed Ochako wasn't with them. Neither was Iida. He thought Iida would be out for an evening jog. He decided to ask a beautiful girl with a well developed body and onyx eyes about them. Now who is this work of art. Well she is Momo Yaoyorozu. The beauty of class 1-A and the vise rep of the class.

Izuku: Yaoyorozu? Have you seen Ochako?

Momo: Now that you mention it. I haven't seen her for an hour. She said she had some business to deal with in her room so she left.

Izuku: Oh! Thanks. Then I'll see you later.

Moo: Sure Midoriya.

Izuku decided to walk to Ochako's room and give her the Mochi he bought for her since she loves Mochi. He made his way to the elevator and was out of sight for the people in the common room. Everyone in the common room had an uneasy feeling that something will go wrong. They had developed a danger sense due to the villain attacks. They pushed it aside when they heard Mina say something.

Mina: Well Ochako sure is lucky. She got Midoriya. He is like that total package. I wanted to ask him out but guess I lost my chance.

Momo: Well we all like him. We all want him to be happy. If he is happy with Ochako then we shouldn't ruin it.

Jirou: I don't know. I have a bad feeling about Ochako. Have you seen her flaunting the things she got from Izuku? It just makes me suspicious that she is just with him for the things he accomplished and is meant to accomplish. She has made sure her future is set.

Toru: That you are right. I don't know why I have a bad feeling.

As soon as Toru said that an Explosion happened on the upper floors. Everyone looked at each other and without a second thought they ran to Ochako's room. Because she was the only one who was in her room they knew Izuku would be there. But it doesn't explain the huge boom. They reached the place and saw that Izuku had tears in his eyes and was looking into Ochako's room through the broken door. They soon hears Ochako's voice.

Ochako: Deku! I-It's not what it looks like. I-I-I can explain.

Izuku kept quiet. Everyone looked into the room to see a naked Ochako on top of a naked Iida. With Iida balls deep in Ochako. This threw everyone off. Ochako cheated on the best guy in the whole fucking world with a sonic rip off. Izuku just wiped the years that were about to leave his eyes and kept a neutral face and asked one thing.