Quirk Izuku

Meesum's POV

Meesum: So everyone. Listen. Izuku will come here and I have already explained everything to him. Now he will be steated on a bed with Eri and Kota by his side. As he is the father figure to them. And Momo as well. Eventually most of you can join him. So no questions. Now lets bring him here.

Suddenly the center of the room shined and Izuku on a bed with pop corn. He waved at everyone and hugged Eri and Kota who had been teleported beside him. Momo was on his right Kota on his left and Eri on his chest. Everyone smiled as Momo and Izuku looked like parents to the kids.

Meesum: Okay now to the multiverse. Well we will watch a multi verse where Izuku inherited an extremely strong version of his mother's quirk. Now we know strong telekinetic quirks are common but we are talking about Izuku. Let's see what he would do.

Quirk Izuku.

Here we see a young Izuku sitting beside his mother in front of a doctor who had some reports.

Doctor: wow miss. Your son has an extremely strong telekinetic quirk. And evolved version of yours. He can lift about 2 to 3 tons at this age for about 50 minutes and if he trains then it will grow stronger. Also he can enhance his abilities by focusing the power in different part of his bodies.

Izuku: You hear that mom. I am gonna be an amazing hero just like All Might.

Doctor: You sure will kid. Train hard.

*Screen Changes*

Shoto: Wait! why doesn't he say dad might or dad? After all he is his father.

Meesum: No Todoroki. All Might isn't Izuku's father. Not in this Universe or your Universe at least.

Shoto: Dang it.

We see a 8 year old Izuku in a playground with Katsuki Bakugo his best friend or as he calls him Kacchan. Well there is a specific reason he was told to call him Kacchan. But that is a story for another time. Anyways they both were playing a game of hero and Villain with the rest of their lackeys. Bakugo and Izuku were the heroes while the rest of the 10 were villains. The best part was that Bakugo didn't have to do anything. Izuku just focused his power's and released a very small wave with the help of which he determined where the kids were. How you ask? Simple. He used the wave and focused on the different obstacles in its path. Then he used the powers on his eyes and saw the vital points for the villains and used his telekinesis to stop their blood flow. This was a dangerous stunt but Izuku being Izuku pulled it off and stopped at just the right time to make them dizzy but not knock then Unconscious.

During this time everyone was too shocked to even speak. An 8 year old pulled off a stunt that many pro heroes can't. And as soon as their game was done everyone just jumped. Like what the hell.

Miruko: That Kid is dangerous.

Ryukyu: He is already pro material.

Jirou: Even when he was a child Izuku had smarts that are beyond most of our classmates.

Aizawa: Problem Child if you are so good at analyzing quirks why don't you use it on your quirk? You should be a lot better.

Izuku: oh! Ah.... Umm....

Meesum: Because his quirk manifested during the entrance exam. The reason his bones always break is because he didn't know how to use it and his body wasn't ready for it.

Aizawa: You mean to tell me that they strongest student in my class was about to be expelled because his quirk had just manifested over a week ago? And in just a few months he became the strongest in my Class? And how is his body not ready for his quirk?