Villain Izuku

Meesum's POV

     So now we get serious. Huh! Well let's send Eri and Kota to the play area so they don't see a dark side of their hero.

Me: For this Universe you all might want to send Eri and Kota to the play room. Eri, Kota there is a lot of Deku stuff toys and merch as well as Candy apples in the play room. Can you two go there?

Both kids happily go to the play room while everyone is looking at me confused as to why I sent the kids away. I signalled that i will explain soon. When the kids had entered the play room I sighed and decided to speak.

Me: So this Universe is a very close possibility of your universe. The only difference is of 2 words. In this Universe when Izuku met All Might on top of a building and All Might had explained his other form which Izuku had by mistake seen from his time running out. Izuku had asked All Might if a Quirkless can become a hero. In your Universe All Might's words were 'No! I don't think a Quirkless can become a hero.' In this Universe All Might's words were 'No! A quirkless can't become a hero.' And just these words change the outcome of the Universe and the difference is like the difference between heaven and hell.

Listening to this everyone was infuriated. Even Stain. The person he thought was a true hero was nothing but a man in a body suit now. Before they could yell Nana spoke.

Nana: Toshinori! What did you mean by No! I don't think you can? Did you forget where you came from? Or you didn't think he was good enough?

A.M: Master the condition he was in when he met me was like mine in my true form. He was that thin. Looking at him I thought he didn't have the motivation. Even you would have said the same thing if you would have seen him. But it is still something I truly regret. I apologize Young Midoriya.

Izuku: N-No All Might. You were just looking out for me. Don't blame yourself.

A.M: Thank you.

Me: Now let's begin. Oh BTW. Izuku is a villain and this isn't the only possible outcome of these words. There are multiple outcomes with just this change of words. This is one of those outcomes.

The screen opens up to reveal a thin Izuku on top of a building alone on his knees with tears in his eyes. He looks over to the railing and had a thought cross his mind.

Izuku*Thoughts*: 'Maybe if I would do it. I might get a quirk.'

But he soon disregarded the thought with the thought of his mother. After that the screen turns black.

Aizawa: Wait! that's it? It was supposed to be a villain Midoriya. Why did it end?

Me: Its not over. It is just the beginning.

The screen reopens to show a message of 10 months later and a missing poster of Izuku. The screen turns to show Class 1-A with 19 students standing in the USJ. 13 was explaining the rules when a blackish purple portal appeared and villains started stepping out of them. It went unnoticed until Kirishima spoke.

Kirishima: Wow! You guys even have fake villains.

Aizawa: Those are real villains. 13 protect the students. Kaminari try to Contact UA.

Suddenly a man covered in hands beside him a bird headed humanoid purple creature stepped out. The creature had muscles and height that would put All Might to shame. Beside the creature was a man covered in black skintight clothes with white stripes and spiderman like eyes. It was Twice. Soon when they all Took positions they saw a bush of green come out. He was wearing a suit with his sharp jaw and freckles. His glowing neon green eyes as if staring at the souls of the people. He had a sexy smirk on his lips and looks of a model.