𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞...

natasha romanoff is no easy woman to form a relationship with

natasha romanoff is no easy woman to form a relationship with. but if you're lucky enough to do so, then it can be a beautiful and challenging experience...

 but if you're lucky enough to do so, then it can be a beautiful and challenging experience

AFFECTION.
once your muse and natasha are comfortable around each other, she can be very affectionate. unexpected hugs from behind, little kisses in passing (on the cheek, temple, jaw, neck, etc). she'll always be touching your muse, whether that's a hand on their arm, shoulder or back, or actually holding hands. especially if she notices something is off, but generally she'll make sure your muse knows that she's there. in terms of cuddling, she also enjoys that a lot. whether she's the big spoon or the little spoon, she can switch it up. she might even get comfortable enough to fall asleep on your muse, especially if her hair is played with. tell anyone how soft and clingy she is though, and you'll be kicked or punched.

PROTECTION.
expect her to be very protective over your muse. nat is protective (and quite possessive) over everyone she loves and lets close to her, but it will be even more so with your muse. she might need a little reminder that your muse can handle themselves because her protective nature can be overbearing, but it is just because she loves them so much. it's also one of the reasons why it would have taken so long for her to let herself love your muse, in her mind, the people she loves become a target to be used against her by enemies. she hates that she could put your muse in danger.

FLIRTATION.
nat is very flirty, so expect a lot of it both before and after your muse and her start dating. she can be very nonchalant about her flirting and she does kind of flirt with everyone out of habit, but with your muse it's special. she'll work out the things she can say that make your muse flustered the most because she loves doing that. but, expect a lot of compliments too. morning, evening, whenever she sees your muse.

RUSSIAN.
your muse should expect to learn at least some of the russian language with nat, whether they actively want to or she offers to teach them first. nat speaks in russian commonly and will do it more often when she is comfortable around someone, whether she means to or it's a subconscious thing. also, expect to be taught some russian traditions or introduced to russian delicacies in terms of food and desserts.

DATE NIGHTS.
nat will always make sure your muse has her whole attention for at least one night per week, unless things are really busy. date nights will vary, whether you go out to a restaurant, go for a walk by a riverside, or stay in and order takeout, there'll always be time together. occasionally, when you're both able to take time off work, there'll be weekend getaways to log cabins or even just a night in a hotel for some adventure and quality time.

VULNERABILITY.
it's very rare and takes a while, but nat will trust your muse enough to see her vulnerable side. she'll open up little by little about her past if your muse asks careful questions. seeing her vulnerable side includes the nightmares she commonly copes with due to PTSD, while she might try to brush these off at first, sleeping in the same bed might give her no choice. when she is comfortable enough, she will come to your muse to seek comfort in any form they might give. whether that's just sitting with her because she admits she'd rather not be alone, or comforting her with gentle words and touches. you'll see the darker parts that she tries to hide and the little girl who's been through a lot of pain.

CLOTHING.
oh, did your shirt go missing? don't worry, it'll show up again... on nat's body. she will steal your muse's shirts like it's nothing. not really clothing but kind of linked, she'll spray your muse's cologne / perfume on herself to carry their smell with her. those are her favourites to steal but expect hoodies and things to go missing too. according to her, though, they totally ended up mixed up in her by accident. you might get them back one day...

FONDUING.
yeah uh... lots of fonduing. and i mean lots. nat is a very sexual person so,, any opportunity she can take to get her hands on your muse, she'll take it. in public places, inconvenient times, anywhere anytime, she's up for it. you should also expect dirty texts at inconvenient times. she's mischievous as hell, if she knows your muse is busy or around other people then she will send a dirty text. and if you're across the room from each other but stuck somewhere boring, she'll send one then too, just to wait and watch your muse's reaction. you'll know when she's in the mood for that kind of stuff, and that mood is very often. even if it has to be quick, it'll be multiple times in a week if nat has her way. forget what it's like to take a shower in peace. she has a lot of kinks too so... good luck with that. (find more details in the nsfw tag chapter if you nasty ones want it).

SINGING.
not many know it but, nat can sing and she likes doing so. your muse will hear her singing or humming quietly while doing household errands or while in the shower. it's a very casual thing for her. once they're comfortable with each other though, nat will offer to sing lullabies to your muse, in both russian and english.

COOKING.
yeah, don't expect nat to cook for your muse unless your muse likes burnt disasters for meals. she is absolutely hopeless in the kitchen. but, she might try to learn for your muse, any specific favourite recipes they might have in particular, she can try. sure it might go badly and you might hear the smoke alarms blaring away, but hey, it's the effort that counts in it all. one day she might make a decent meal for your muse.

TEASING.
oh, natasha loves to be a tease. not just sexually, either, she loves teasing in general. this kinda links close to her flirting, but nat can be mischievous like a little cat sometimes. she'll do little things to piss off your muse (nothing major, of course tho), like move things your muse's around and put them out of place, or hide objects like their toothbrush. she'll also find things to tease and embarrass your muse, whether that's little inside jokes between them and memories that will embarrass your muse, anything she can do to make them flustered, embarrassed, or annoyed at her, she'll do it for her own amusement. of course, she would never do anything too bad and it's always little playful things.

WATCHING.
during free time, expect to watch a lot of horror movies. they are nat's favourite. her favourite show is also rupaul's drag race, so whether your muse likes it to or not, nat will be introducing your muse to it and plenty of horror movies. you can either bond over your love from them or she will appreciate your muse for watching it with her. she will also make the same efforts to watch what your muse enjoys. plus, watching things gives extra excuses for cuddles, so... it's a win-win thing, right?

more tba...