1

Third person POV

"Come on your majesty! Please!"

"The answer is still no Tartaglia."

"Awwww! But I'm bored! Please your majesty!"say Tartaglia while pouting.

"Argh... Just send him to Liyue or whatever nation already..."say a light blue hair man.

"Dottore... Shut up and let the Tsaritsa make her choice..."

"Haha~ Your funny Dottore. But you know...no one likes you."say Tartaglia with a smile on his face.

"Damn you little-"

"Kinda true though-"say the Harbinger at the same time and turn their head to each other.

"Why you bully me..."

"Anyway... please your majesty! Really please!"beg Tartaglia while making his puppy eyes.

'Oh celestia...why this eyes! My weakness! But...but I must refused! I can't allow him to go outside the nation!'thought Tsaritsa.

"Fine..."

"Yey!"

'Wait a damn minutes... DID I SAY 'FINE' JUST NOW?! NOOOOO!!!'

Dottore POV

Wait... Did I heard that shit right...? Did her majesty said...'fine' just now...? WTF?! HOW?!

Tartaglia POV

Finally! I can go out the nation and see Tyvent!

Tsaritsa POV

Oh celestia... What have I done...?

"Everyone...out... Let me speak to Tartaglia first."

I watch the Harbinger out expect Tartaglia. He just watch me with a clueless fox. So pure...

I hold his cheeks with both of my hand and stare to his dead eyes.

"Ajax..."he's eyes wide when I call him by his real name.

"Your... majesty...?"

"My child...you never forget who you really are aren't you?"I ask him. He just stare at me. His dead eyes make him look perfect with his ginger hair. I bet he will look more perfect if his eyes have their shine.

"You will never leave Snezhnaya right?"I ask him again. He thinks for a moment and nod his head. "Heh~ You really are the child of the snow."I say and kiss his forehead.

"Eh?"

I let his cheeks go.

"You will go to Liyue in two more days."I say and sit on my throne again. "You can go now."

"Yes your majesty."he bow and left. This boy is too pure... But sadly have fallen to the deep deep darkness.

Tartaglia POV

I touch the place that her majesty just kiss me.

'How...? Her touch is cool... Yet her kiss is warm... Is it really true that all her love is gone?'I ask myself until I hear Signora voice.

"What did her majesty just told you brat?"

"She told me that I will go to Liyue in two more days."I answer. 'And some weird question too...'

"Well you better not be late then. Or else the boat will be leaving without you in it."she said and walk pass me.

"Hey! Wait for me! And give me a head pat to!"I yell at her while trying my best to be near her. She just 'hm' at me at pat my head. I know that she love me even though she can be a demon someday...

Meanwhile in Liyue...

??? POV

"My Lord... Here is a message from the Cryo Archon."

"Ah... Thank you Xiao. You can go now."

"Yes my lord."said Xiao and left me in the room alone.

'Hmmm...I wonder what she want now...'I open the massage and read it.

"Ah... I see..."I smirk and put the message down. This will be a lot more interesting...

Dear Morax,

My younger Harbinger, Tartaglia will doing his duty in Liyue from now on. Don't you dare to hurt him or do anything to him.

P/S: That warrior already belong in Snezhnaya and ONLY Snezhnaya.