7

Third person POV I

"...the fuck...?"

"Haha! Sorry if I surprised you! I'm Venti the Bard! Pleasure to meet you!"

'It's him... He look so small if you look face to face... I wonder if he high just like Teucer...'Tartaglia thought to himself while scanning the boy in front of him.

"Hello! Are you there?"ask Venti, making Tartaglia snap back to reality.

"Oh... Sorry. I'm Tartaglia. But you can call me Childe."Tartaglia introduce himself to the bard, with a wink at the end.

"Childe? As the young lord?"ask Venti.

"Ah... You can say so. I also can't understand Her Majesty choice in my tittle..."

"Her Majesty who-? Anyway, wanna get a drink with me?"

"Sure."

As they both walk away and walk towards to Angel Share, a woman and two masks people get out from their hiding place behind the wall.

"My lady, should we do something about this?"ask one of them.

"Not yet... I have an idea what to do at that bard later. After all, how dare he trying to hit that kid... I will give him an extra pain on his stomach..."the lady say and start to walk away. Before that she already ordered her agent to spy on them. While the agents can only pray for the bard, and at the same time thought that he deserves it.

Diluc POV

Finally... A relaxing time... No drunk bard, no Kaeya and no-

"Oh Master Diluc~"someone sing-along while slamming my tavern door open. No! God please no! No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

"He look pissed..."whisper the taller man to that fucking bard.

"Trust me! He always like that!"I swear that bard want my claymore on his head...

"Hold on... Have we meet before?"the taller man ask while sitting in front of me.

"No. I believe we never meet before."I answer.

"You sure? I think we use to meet in Snezh- Wait! I remember now! You're Phoenix!"he say excitedly. How-

"H-"

"Haha! I never thought I gonna meet you again! Dottore was so pissed when he heard your name!"he say loudly. "Anyway I'm Tartaglia. You can call me Childe."he continue. Now that's explain how he know.

"Get out of here. I don't serve a fatui scum like you!"I say with a hint of disguise in my word. Like, would you really be happy if you meet a fucking Fatui Harbinger that fearless and really famous on battlefield?

"Don't be mean now Master Diluc. After all, I'm the one who invited him. So Childe, order whatever you want. My treat."Venti say. Your treat? Like hell you would pay!

"You sure? I mean Master Diluc face over here kinda obvious that you didn't pay the bill."he say. At least he can read the atmosphere.

"Can you don't make everything kinda obvious Master Diluc?"the bard ask with a ugly pout on his face. I want to punch that face...

"Tsk! Just what you want?"I ask. Don't want to look at their stupid face.

"Well... I heard your Dandelion Wine is the finest here, I want to try it out."he say. I nod my head and bring the hole bottle to him and I accidentally touch his hand when I give him the bottle. I also saw a fade blush on his face.

"Thanks..."he say and he open the bottle with his own hand and pour it to his glass. He then took a trial taste, and having a surprise face on his face.

"Oh my... It's taste so rich!"he yell.

"I know right?!"the bard agree with him. Great... Another drunkhead...

"Why don't you join us Master Diluc?"that Fatui scum ask me. Hell no I will!

"Hahahaha! Impossible! If you want to know, Master Diluc over here is a lightweight!"

"Venti!"

"Oh my... THE OWNER OF THE WINE INDUSTRY IS A LIGHTWEIGHT?! DEAR TSARITSA!!! THIS IS GOLD!!!"

"I KNOW!!! I ALSO SURPRISE WHEN I KNOW ABOUT IT!!!"

Third person POV

Both of them keep teasing Diluc while drinking, making Diluc dead inside.

"Oh Archons... please spare my life..."Diluc muttered. Then Tartaglia turn his head to Diluc, making both of them eyes contact. Diluc can feel his cheeks burning up but trying his best to hide it. He just noticed that he gripping the bar so hard until it crack. Tartaglia notice it and start talking to him with a wink at the end.

"Woah Mawster Dilwuc... You strong~ Hehe~ We should really spar next time we meet~ Ken we~?"

"...seem like you really are a trouble magnet...."

"What do you think about the 8th Harbinger?"Venti ask.

"Hm... Signora huh...? She...a grandma..."Childe ask, trying his best to stay up since he so drunk.

After hearing the answer from the drunk Harbinger, you can hear Venti laughing so loud from outside the tavern, while Diluc holding it back but grinning. The drunk Harbinger can see that Diluc grinning and just smiling drunkly at him.

Then Diluc ask "Why a grandma?"

"Don't it... obvious...? She 500...?"Tartaglia said, not so sure about his answer. Since he sometimes forgot how old is the woman again.

"Come to think of it.... I guess all Harbinger is a old hag..."Childe muttered while taking another sip of his wine.

"Expect me of couwse... I'm stwill 20...."

After that, they start to talk normally with the drunk Harbinger until Venti asking a question.

"So~ Have you ever thinking about getting married~?"Venti ask, excitedly, while Diluc just staring at the Harbinger, waiting for answer.

"Ma...rried...? Nwo.... Don't wanna think about it...yet..."

"Yet? Oh oh! If you want to get married, do you mind if I become your fi-"before Venti can finish his sentence, the tavern door loudly open. You can see a blonde hair woman with a very very dark aura glaring at those men with 'Touch him and you dead face.

The woman start to walking near the drunk boy, and shaking him a little.

"Wake up... You can walk right? And stop drinking already."the woman say softly to the boy, making the two men staring at the woman weirdly.

"What the fuck are you looking at you rats?!"she yell.

"Mnoooooo!!! Dun wannaaaa!!! I want more drinkkkkkk!!!"

"*sigh*Seem like I have no another choice...How in the world can you get drunk exactly...? You start to drink when you 14 years old..."she muttered and pick Childe up bride style. Childe hug her neck and hide his face on the woman shoulder.

"Warm..."he muttered and slowly fall asleep. The woman look at the men and grin happily.

"Heh. I won you stupid male! We're so close, so I won without even trying. So fuck off you rats."she said and to walking out the tavern. Inside the tavern you can see a pissed off person and a pouting person.

Meanwhile in somewhere in Liyue...

"How was it Xiao? Ganyu?"

"He didn't do anything suspicious for now my lord. He just collecting debt and playing with the children around here."Ganyu explain.

"I see... Xiao?"

"Seem like he went to Mondstadt again my lord."

"Mondstadt?"

"I think he went seeing that woman again."

"Ah... I see..."

'Just what kind of relationship does they have...?'