8

Signora POV

This kid really gonna my dead reason one day... But I must say that he too light for his age... Did he skip his meal again?

"Nora...warm..."he muttered as he buried his face on my shoulder deeper. Oh Tsaritsa... Please give me strength...

"Nora... Me down't fwel good..."he say as he try to open his eyes, but didn't have strength to do so.

"You don't feel good? Want to puke?"I ask. I just don't want him to puke on me okay?!

"Nwo... Just wanna go home..."he muttered. Ahhh... This will be the last time I let him drink alcohol freely... Next time, he's limit only will be 5 or 7 bottle only.

"Alright then. I will bring you back."I say as I walk faster to the bank in Mondstadt. The city of freedom... Where my happiness fall apart. Tch! I should forget about it for now...

As I arrive to the bank, I can see the guard is looking at me. I mean...is this weird that I hold him in bride style?

"What are you looking at?"I say while clicking my tounge at him.

"I... I'm sorry my lady."he say as he open the door. As I walk in I can hear him asking 'Is Mister Childe gonna stay here today?'

"...yes. He gonna stay here for today. And in my room."I say as I walk to my room.

Third person POV

Signora put Tartaglia in her bed and go to the kitchen to get painkiller and a glass of water. After that, she return to her bed and put in at the table near the bed. She sit on the bed and start to stroke Tartaglia hair.

"Why can't you stop giving me a headache...?"she muttered. As she try to get up, she can feel someone pulling her cape.

"Stay..."

"You know that I can't you little brat."

"Stay... Sleep with me..."

"What the-?! N...no way I'm gonna sleep with you?!"Signora yell, panic.

"Stay... And sleep with me..."he muttered and pull Signora until she sit back on the bed and start hugging her wrist.

"... guess I don't have a choice..."she muttered and lay down. She surprise to see Tartaglia slowly coming on her and sleep comfortably.

'The fuck?! Does he think I'm a pillow?!'she thought to herself. She want to yell at him but suddenly the she can't. After it's been a while since the boy get a probable sleep.

'Tch... I will let it slide this time...'she thought and kiss the boy forehead.

"Good night brat..."she muttered and slowly fall into a deep sleep.

Aether POV

So... I'm in my way to meet Amber at the Temple of the Falcon. Damn! I'm nervous! I hope she can help me find my sister after all of this settle...

"This is it. One of the deserted temple of the Four Winds..."Amber said as we arrive in front the domain. Must say that the domain look...quiet old...

"These temple has been left to waste for years now. The people of Mondstadt almost never come here."she explain. Ah... That explains why it look old...

"There's a chance there's a monster or a hilichurl camp inside."

"Seriously? Monster again?"Paimon sigh. I swear this fairy... I'm the one who fighting them! Why is she's the one who sighing?!

"Even the Stormterror has given up on it's own temple..."Amber continue, totally ignoring Paimon complaining.

"Wait... Did you just say 'it's own temple'...?"

"...yes. I also find it hard to accept, but Stormterror was once one of the four winds..."she said. Did I hear it right? One of the four winds is attacking Mondstadt?! Aren't they supposed to protect it...? Did something terrible over happen here?

"EHHHHH?!?!"Paimon yell. Surprise by Amber explain.

"Wait...did you feel that?"Amber ask. Feel what to be honest...

"The wind here... Something's off... Let's going in and take a look. Be careful. The dragon's power is disturbing this area."she say and running into the domain.

"Well... Paimon say we follow her."Paimon say. I nod my head and start to walk into the domain too. This going to be a longggg day.

Kaeya POV

I wonder who is that ginger hair just now... I believe I never see him around Mondstadt before. Hmm...

"You okay there cutie?"someone ask me. I turn around only to see Lisa staring at me.

"...yeah. I'm okay. Nothing to worry about."