3

Tartaglia POV

I wonder what they do... And why is everyone looking at me? Do I something on my face?

Knock knock

I knock the door before coming into the principal office. Only to see a injure kid and my siblings. Teucer is crying, Antony is glaring at the kid meanwhile Tonia is comfort Teucer.

"Guys?"

"Brother!"they yell and hug me.

"Ajax am I right?"the principal ask. And I nod my head. "Your siblings is hurting this kid! This is against the school rule!"he yell.

"I'm so sorry about that sir... But I'm sure that kid must done something first since my siblings will never hurt someone."I say while glaring at the kid.

"No! I did nothing wrong! Tonia just came and slap me! Antony punch me on the face!"the kid yell.

"Is this true? Tonia? Antony?"I ask.

"No! He's lying!"Tonia yell.

"Yeah! He just came and hit Teucer!"Antony say. Teucer just look down.

"N...not only that..."he whisper. I look at him and knees down.

"What else?"I ask and look at them. They keep quiet and suddenly hug me tightly.

"I'm not lying! Look at me! Teucer is not injure! I'm the one is injure!"the kid yell.

"That's right Mr.Ajax. Your siblings must have their punishment!"the principal say and push his glasses on his face.

"Shut up and let them talk."I say with a dark voice making the kid hide behind the principal. "Now tell me."

"Brother..."Tonia about to open her mouth but suddenly close it. They look at each other and nod. Making me more curious.

"Brother... He say we're terrorist..."they say at the same time. Making my eyes wide and yelling.

"What!?"

"We did nothing wrong but we got into the blacklist! Brother! He say we're terrorist!"

"Why?!"I glare at the principal making him froze where he stand.

"He suddenly hit us on the head like we're nothing and calling us terrorist in front the class when the teacher is away!"

"What?! And you want me to punish them when that kid is the one who start it?! Call his parents! Now!"I yell.

"Y...yes sir..."the principal say and calling that kid parents as fast as he could.

Third person POV

When the kid parents come in the principal office, they quickly run to their child.

"My child! Are you okay?!"the mother say panicky, meanwhile the father is talking to the principal.

"Ehem! Can we talk?"Ajax ask while looking at the parents. They just stay quiet for a while and glaring at him. It was so awkward until the mother run to Ajax and slap his face.

"How dare you make my son scared!"she yell, making Ajax patient lost.

"I ask... Can we talk?"Ajax say darkly, making the mother take three step behind.

Ajax turn his head to his siblings and smile at them.

"Take your friend and go outside okay?"They nod their head and pull the kid hand until they outside the office and close the door.

They can hear the yelling of Ajax toward the parents, while the parents don't ever dare to argue back.

"Your brother is scary..."the kid say
Making Tonia answer.

"Trust me... You don't want to know what happens to us when we make him mad..."Teucer and Anthony nod their head.

After an hour, Ajax come out with the parents. The parents go stand next their son and bowing.

"Please forgive us and our idiot son..."they say.

"It's fine... I also apologize for yelling y'know..."Ajax answer.

"It's alright. It was our fault too. Now I see why they call you Snezhnaya Fallen Angel..."the husband say smiling, making Ajax dumbfound.

'What? Snezhnaya Fallen Angel?'Ajax thought to himself. Curious with the nickname/tittle.

"We excuse ourselves first."they say and went away with their son.

"Let's get your things and get home."Ajax say while holding his siblings hand and walking to his siblings class.

After taking all his siblings stuff and on their way to back he, Tonia ask.

"Brother... Are you on vacation?"Ajax look at his sister and answer.

"No. I'm not. I will tell you why I'm here when we get home okay?"His siblings nod their head and walk happily with their beloved brother.

'I hope this moment can stay forever...'