New girl

It's the first day of spring for U.A, cherry blossoms starting to bloom and grow, flowers and trees start to regrow, the sun is shining, the wind has a nice breeze, and the sky is a pretty light blue.

Katsumi woke up at 7:15am because she heard her mother yelling her name to wake up and katsumi responded IM UP OLD HAG, katsumi started getting ready for U.A , she took a shower , washed her hair, laid out her clothes that she will be wearing , fixed her hair and put on some mascara and eyeliner and then went downstairs to the smell of pancakes ,eggs , bacon and sausage.

After Katsumi ate her breakfast , Katsumi went upstairs to get her phone,headphones,backpack and her phone charger , When she was all ready it was 8:17, U.A started at 8:30 so she began to walk to school not really caring if she was late.
(Her outfit )

When Katsumi got to school it was 8:55 because she stopped at the store to get some snacks for the school day, she walked in the school, walking in the halls while some people that were in the hall were blushing and sneaking pictures of katsumi as...

When Katsumi got to school it was 8:55 because she stopped at the store to get some snacks for the school day, she walked in the school, walking in the halls while some people that were in the hall were blushing and sneaking pictures of katsumi as she walked to her class , katsumi felt smirk appear on her face , katsumi finally got to class 1-A and when she opened the door everybody was blushing and staring at her even her teacher Mr.Aizawa , she walked to her seat and sat down taking out some hot chips and a juice. Her teacher went to sleep when she came in so they had a free period, Her squad came up to her( Kirishima,Kaminari,Mina,Sero and Jiro) Hey Bakubro said Kirishima as he shows his smile, Shut the hell up shitty hair , she said putting her hands behind her head. Heyyyy Bakubabe said Mina as she smirks, What the hell do you want raccoon eyes. Have you heard said Mina, Heard what raccoon eyes?

Katsumi said opening her eyes . Their is a new student coming in a little bit she said jumping around like a little kid. Kaminari comes in and says they say that she is a quiet person and a little emo. Jiro hits him in the head . Kaminari says , OW what was the for. Jiro speaks up and says , just for you being dumb and ruining my guitar she sends a glare at kaminari. Sero speaks up and says they said she is gonna come at 9:15am and class ends at 9:40 so we will meet her soon as the clocks hits 9:05am.

Katsumi smirks and laughs as her squad looks at her , Katsumi says so their is another person coming in this school that will be falling for me and being a simp like the rest of these extras , she says with a smirk , Kirishima says, your gonna do the nasty to her then leave her like how you do everyone else right? The whole squad agrees and Katsumi says yes with a laugh and sending a glare at the clock that now says 9:15 am

Mr.Aizawa wakes up and tells everybody to sit down as he gets up from his yellow along sleeping bag. Mr aizawa says i know that you all heard of the new student coming in yes , he asks? Everybody nods in response. Mr.Aizawa says , she is gonna be coming in now, as soon as he says that the door slides open everybody turns their heads to the door to see a girl with curly green hair with emerald eyes with a black sweatshirt that had a anime character named killua zoldyck on it, black sweatpants and white air forces and a black backpack on her back and also a lot of mascara and eyeliner and also had a hood on but can still see her curls.
(Her outfit)