Working on the Project

After school ended everybody went to their dorms with their partners so they could work on their art project.

Izumi went to her dorm room and picked the door after she got in her dorm, she took all of her clothes off, went into the bathroom,went into the shower for a good 30 minutes,washed her hair,got out of the shower,dryer herself off and put on some comfortable clothes and started doing her project by herself.

(30 minutes after)
Izumi decided to start sketching about nature

She started to get all of her materials out for sketching her draft first.

She was about i start sketching her draft until she heard a knock on the door.

She already knew who it was and she didn't open the door because she didn't want to see them or talk to them.
(15 mins earlier)
Katsumi just finished taking the new boys virginity and she went to her dorm and got cleaned up and put on some comfy clothes.

She started to fall alseep so she can take a nap but she wanted to annoy Izumi and also they had to do that dumb art project.

So Katsumi got up and started walking to Izumi dorm.

When she got their she could hear a movie playing .

So she knocked on the door loudly and started kicking the door.
(10 minutes later)
Izumi still don't open the door and Katsumi was getting frustrated so bad that she started up her quirk and exploded the door to see Izumi starting her sketches with her airpods in.

Katsumi walks up to Izumi and smacks her thighs and that what gets Izumi's attention.

Izumi looks up to see her door blown up and then she looks to her side and see's Katsumi looking at her with a angry face and her hand was still on Izumi's thigh.

Izumi speaks up and says,Why the fuck is my door broken and burnt and second why are you in my dorm with your disgusting hand on my thighs, Izumi slaps Katsumi's hand of off her thigh and walks to her bed and starts sketching again.

Katsumi looks at Izumi and starts blushing but shakes her head so Izumi won't see her blushing at her. Katsumi walks up to Izumi's bed and lays down on Izumi's chest and closes her eyes.

Izumi looks at Katsumi and pushes her off the bed and says, why the hell are you laying on me like im your girlfriend or one of your play toys.

Katsumi gets up from the floor and says well because I'm sleepy and i want to lay down and i saw you and your sexy emo ass and layed on you.

Izumi then lays down and says well im about to start sketching so get the hell out and fix my door you pomeranian looking jerk.

Izumi starts sketching again and Katsumi lays on the couch and falls alseep in the next 2 minutes
(1 hour and 45 minutes later)
Izumi gets done with her draft sketch and puts her sketch book in the desk and looks over to katsumi's sleepy calm face.

Izumi starts to blush but then shakes her head and then gets a blanket for Katsumi and lays it on Katsumi.

Izumi then goes to read the time and it's 7:26pm, she isn't  hanging out with her group tonight so she decides to take a little nap.

She takes off her sweatpants and puts on some shorts and take off her shirt and puts on a hoodie.

Izumi then lays down and bed and starts to take a little nap knowing that she only get 1 hour of sleep on a regular basis so she starts to fall asleep and goes into a light slumber.
(10 minutes later)
Katsumi wakes up and looks around the room and notices she isn't in her room. She takes the blanket off and gets off the couch and then she see's