Party,Shinkami,Momojirou,New Member

The emo squad goes inside the house of the party to see many people, drinking,smoking,making out,dancing, having chats with each other, challenges,people having sex, watching tv,dancing ,some people fighting and some people sleep,some are even doing rituals and trying to summon demons.

Izumi and Todoroki go to the drinking bar while Shinsou and Jirou go to the smoking area and Tokoyami goes to the demon ritual realm.

Izumi asks Todoroki, If we get drunk you wanna fuck for the first time ever because I know your a virgin and im a virgin so why not.

Todoroki says, Most likely were gonna get drunk because their is a lot of different drinks here that we haven't tried yet so sure. I wouldn't want to have sex with a random dude or girl.

Izumi and Todoroki Start doing drinking challenges with eachother and 15 minutes most of the party is surrounding them and Izumi and Todoroki are drunk as hell but they aren't stopping until they both go upstairs.

The crowd around Izumi and Todoroki are going wild some even joining into the drinking challenge, some are already having sex on the floor, some people are knocked out, some people are making out, some people are fighting for the next drink, some people are even mixing liquor with the water bottles.

(1 hour later)

Most of the people who joined the drinking challenge are either passed out, having a headache, making out, having sex and even more.

Izumi jumps on Todoroki and Todoroki catches her and they start making out making their way up stairs to have a little fun.

Shinsou comes back into the house while Jirou is out their talking to random people about skateboarding and weed.

Shinsou then see's a familiar yellow haired boy with a black lighting bolt in his hair.

The yellow haired boy notices the purple haired boy with purple eyes looking at him and then he realizes that's it's Shinsou.

Kaminari has a crush on Shinsou since the first day of school.

Kaminari is at the party because the birthday girl is his cousin and his squad is kinda ignoring him because he is to "childish".

Kaminari walks up to Shinsou and starts to speak, Hey Shinsou didn't know you would be here,Kaminari said with a blush.

Shinsou starts to speak and says, Hello Kaminari what are you doing here?

Kaminari then says, oh well uhm my cousin is the birthday girl and my squad is kinda being mean and ignoring me because they say im childish and the activities I do are weird.

They are basically treating me how they did Jirou, And I don't want that and Kaminari starts to talk about how if his squad doesn't like him anymore, what if they don't wanna be friends anymore, what if they dont-

Kaminari gets cut of by Shinsou kissing him.Kaminari widens his eyes but quickly kisses back and then Shinsou and Him start to Make out in,The middle of the dance floor.

Shinsou breaks the kiss and Kaminari asks with a blush, W-why did you kiss me with a shocked flustered face.

Shinsou then grabs Kaminari's chin and says well it's obvious I like you no scratch that I love you,

I loved you the first day I saw you, you helped me get out of my comfort zone and became my first real friend every and your ideas and activities are awesome and if your squad doesn't like it then you can join the emo squad but you can be our little sunshine.

Kaminari gets really red and says, w-well i l-like you to and thank you i will be proud to be you guys little sunshine. Kaminari says with a big bright smile.