Mommy Daughter time andDropping out of U.A??

Inko tried to move on the other side of the bed but she can't so she wakes up and feels something heavy on her chest, so she looks down and see's izumi sleeping with puffy red eyes and he mouth opened slightly with drool slipping out.

Inko chuckles at the sight and kisses Izumi's forehead and gets out of the bed carefully without waking Izumi up and calls the head of the hero organization and tells them she isn't coming in for a couple of days.

After some minutes she gets off the phone and goes into the kitchen to make her and izumi some breakfast.

The Breakfast they are having

30 minutes later

30 minutes later

Inko is done cooking breakfast and and takes her portion and goes to the couch and gets some of her paperwork she has to do and starts getting to work plus eating.

Couple hours later

Izumi starts to stir in her sleep and try's to find the comfort she didn't know she lost but she can't find it so she starts to blink her eyes open and see's that she is in her moms room, she rubs her eyes and then puts on her glasses that she forgot she had that were near her moms bed.

She checks the time and she see's that's it says 10:01am, she gets up and starts walking into the living room.

She see's her mom working on some paper work and says, hi mom

Inko turns and smiles and says, hey my love how are you and how was your sleep

Izumi then comes to the couch and lays in her moms lap and closes her eyes and says, im doing better and it was okay but i need more sleep.

Inko then chuckles and starts stroking her daughters hair and says, well have breakfast first and then you can come back here.

Izumi then nods and get off her mom and walks to the kitchen.

She grabs her plate and her mango smoothie and goes to the dining room table and starts eating.

15 minutes later

Izumi is done with her food so she puts it in the sink and goes back to her mom and lays down on her moms laps again and closes her eyes again.

Inko notices that Izumi is starts to grow some chub on her thighs,stomach,butt and her face.