In his arms

Fair warning. Chapter contains angst and is fairly short. Mentions of sensitive topics.
—————
It was a beautiful night. Stars glowed and twinkled above him as he stared on, yet nothing could compare to the bright, luminous moon.
It glowed the brightest and would always bring joy to Killer, as it reminded him of the love of his life. The only one that was ever for him and only for him.
It was too bad.
For he was the only one able to enjoy the stars and moon now.

His hands gripped tighter around, his mouth quivering, though avoided tears. It's not like he wanted Killer to be sad over something so silly, right?

It was ridiculous. Of course. Crying was of no use. It wouldn't fix any mistakes caused.

Nor would it let Nightmare's lifeless body move again. Bright blue arrows scattered around his bodies and the field around them. Blood dripped from the corners of Nightmare's mouth as the rest of the blood from his many fatal wounds had dried.

Killer hugged the cold body closer to his own, tears prickling at the corners of his eyes and threatening to fall...and he didn't stop them this time. They fell non stop. Nothing would ever be able to make him smile again. And he was going to make sure of it.

He's lost his only other piece. And for that he shall never be complete. Never again. Though...it's not like he could grief forever and always
.
.
.
.
.
.
Right?