The wedding

Tony walked across the dressing room placing his hands on Elena's shoulders and looked at her through the mirror. "Ten minutes 'till showtime. Are you ready, Marilyn?" 

Elena had never been more ready or more nervous about anything in her whole life and that was definitely saying something. Nodding her head she stood up from the vanity taking his hand so he could help her carefully step away from the chair and not trip over her train. Wanda immediately came over to help straighten out her dress and made any last minute adjustments needed.

Natasha glided over with her veil to clip it into her hair. Taking a step back she adjusted it so it lay perfectly down her back. Taking a half step left and then right to get the whole view of Elena. Clasping her hands in front of her face to hide her smile she said, "You look so beautiful, Elena."

"Bucky and Steve are so going to cry when they see you coming down the aisle." Wanda says, wiping away a few tears of her own. Elena felt herself tearing up.

"No making me cry! We can't have the bride going down the aisle with her face already a wreck." She gave a watery laugh as she took the tissue Wanda passed her to dab at her eyes. Tossing it in the trash, Elena grabbed her phone and held it up, shaking it at her friends.

"We gotta get a couple last minute pictures. Tony, help a bride out?" Smiling, he took the phone and had them doing ridiculous poses to lighten up the mood. By the time he was done Elena was laughing so hard she forgot all about her nerves. A knock on the door cut into their laughter Sam came in dragging Peter behind him.

"Well, aren't you just the prettiest bride I've ever seen! Do a spin for me." He made the twirling motion with his finger, Elena rolled her eyes but did it anyway.

"You look so beautiful, Elena." Peter took her in with wide eyes and his adorable dopey grin.

"Thanks, Pete. You both look so handsome." They really did. Sam wore a black suit with a white shirt and black tie matching Steve. Peter matched Bucky wearing all black not surprising her at all that the younger man looked very dapper.

The girls stepped over to their escorts

The girls stepped over to their escorts. Initially Elena had planned for them to wear blue dresses, but they had found these and it just clicked.

 Initially Elena had planned for them to wear blue dresses, but they had found these and it just clicked