Merry early Christmas

3 days before Christmas 6:00 AM

It'd been almost two weeks since Bucky and Steve found out about the babies and already things had changed so much. Neither of them would let Elena do anything too strenuous or anything that'd tire her out too much. This meant she was banned from the gym. No running, no picking anything up that's 'too heavy' and worst of all; no sex.

Now this was where she drew the line. She was fine with less gym time and who didn't like having someone you love cater to you? But this no sex thing was so not going to stand. She was only two months pregnant and if this was how it was going to be for the next seven months she just might murder both of her husbands out of sexual frustration.

Now don't get her wrong she loved how caring Bucky and Steve were of her, but if she didn't at least have sex at least three times a week she gets a little.. cranky.

This was why Elena decided to remind her husbands that you can infact have sex while pregnant and not hurt the babies. She had done the research and talked to her OB/GYN to double check after the men had turned her down and she'd demanded to know why.

After 12 days of nothing more than some kisses and light foreplay Elena was about to lose it. So she came up with a plan. For this plan to go into place she needed some help and who better to help her than her girls?

She had given Wanda and Natasha the keys to the Cottage so they could help her get the house fully stocked with food, firewood and anything else she and the guys would need from tomorrow until after the New Year. While they had been doing that Elena had done some shopping and stocking up of her own. Lingerie, candles and a couple pairs of new heels not to mention a little self care. She got waxed and buffed, even got her nails and toes done.

Plan in place, she waited until the day before they were to leave for their holiday vacation. Step one would happen once Steve left for his morning run. Like clockwork every morning he would get up before her and Buck to go for a 12 mile run. It didn't matter the weather, he never missed it even if he hated running on the inside track. At 6 AM on the dot his alarm went off waking them both up.

Normally Elena would roll over, cuddle up with Bucky and go back to sleep. This morning however she rolled over to cuddle with their still sleeping husband, but she made sure to stay awake. Now all she had to do was wait for Steve to hit the gym for his morning run since it was snowing out and then she could slip out. Keeping her breathing even she played at being asleep while Steve got dressed and had his morning cup of coffee before leaving their apartment at 6:15 AM. See, routine.

Making sure to not wake up Bucky, Elena slipped out of bed, grabbed some warm clothes and quickly got dressed. Heading for their closet she got out her winter boots, a warm coat and the hat that Steve insisted she get so her head wouldn't get cold. Elena's things had already been taken to the Cottage so all she had to do was grab her purse and head to the garage for one of Tony's cars that he had for all weather.

Slipping into the driver's seat she double checked that FRIDAY had been given her message for Bucky and Steve for when they would inevitably ask for her. Starting the car she made sure to send a text to Nat and Wanda to let them know she was on her way out. Just because she was wanting to keep this a surprise for her men didn't mean she was stupid enough to leave without someone knowing in case something did happen to her.

:::::::

7:30 AM

Waking up Bucky saw that neither Elena or Steve were in bed, there was nothing unusual in this. They didn't always have the same schedule, but Elena didn't have any missions to help out on today so she should be next to him asleep. Keeping quiet for a minute he listened for the sound of her moving around. Not hearing anyone in the bathroom or the living room he sat up and called out for her. "Dragă?"