Chapter 3 - Double Date

Preview

"N-not even friends?" I look down again, embarrassed.
"No."
Harsh.
"O-oh,alright.. But I don't really know how to tell my boyfriend about this.." He rolls his eyes.
"Tomorrow. Another date. Bring your boyfriend or whatever and we'll talk it out."

(Izuku's POV)

"Another date..? Alright..So uhh.." I paused for a bit. "Tell me about yourself." I wanted to know him better. I know he said that we were strangers even after marriage, but still. He would still be my husband.
"You already know my name. I'm 23. I have a girlfriend which you already know. She's also a hundred times better than you."
I roll my eyes. Geez, this guy..
"Now you."
I look at him startled.
"H-huh..me?" Did he want me to tell him about myself?
"No. The menu. Speaking of the menu,we haven't ordered anything." He picks up the menu from the table. "What do you want?" He shows me the menu. Maybe I could get the croissants? They looked pretty good. And I'll get the iced green tea.
"Croissants and iced green tea."
He looks at me,or rather my hair and then my eyes,and chuckles.
"Green like you. I'll take an iced caramel macchiato and the tarts then." He calls the waitress and orders for the both of us.
"So anyway,tell me about yourself." He stares right into my eyes,with a blank expression,but his staring makes me blush a bit.
"U-uhm..Well..my name is Izuku Midoriya,which you know,and I live alone with my mother,because my father left me when I was young.And..about jobs,I used to work in a supermarket but I recently got fired soo..I'm still looking for a job heh.." It was a bit embarrassing to tell him I was jobless at the moment But I would have to tell him sooner or later.
"You could come work for me,if you want.I own a clothing company." I was shocked he asked me,the guy with an attitude who said we would be strangers even after marriage. I even found myself considering it.
"No thanks.I dont want you bossing me around." I chuckle to myself.
"Yeah,okay.Good luck with that.Just saying though.if you work for me,your payment would be much higher than whatever your job will be." He smirked. Obviously I know that. But I don't want my life to be like all those cliché stories and videos I see.
Two drinks,croissants and tarts were placed in front of us.
"Here you go!" A short-haired,brunette girl smiled at us.
"Uraraka-san?! Oh so this is the café you said you got hired to." I was delighted to meet her actually.She was one of my three best friends,and I hadn't talked to her for a while.
"Hey Midoriya-kun!" (Sorry I couldn't make her call him 'Deku-kun' even though I wanted to because Bakugo called him 'Deku' already as a new nick name andd he was surprised so I don't think it would make sense-Oh and also,should I make her call him 'Midoriya-kun' or 'Izuku'/'Izu'?)
"You know this girl?" Bakugo-kun (Dw I'll make Deku call Bakugo 'Kacchan' soon heshshhe) asked me.
"Bakugo-kun,this is Ochako Uraraka,one of my closest friends. And Uraraka-san,this is Katsuki Bakugo,my uh..friend." I think she thought I was lying about him being my friend because she looked at me.Apparently I'm a bad liar.
"I'm not sure if you're being honest about the friend thing,but hello Bakugo-kun."
And that rude arrogant guy rolled his eyes at her before saying 'Hey'.
"Well I should get going then,text me,okay?" She waved to me and off she went.
"You didn't have to roll your eyes at her,you know." I snapped at him.
"It's not a big deal stupid,get over it.Also,I told you we're not friends." I roll my eyes at him. "Now look who's rolling their eyes."
"Seriously?" I think I might have had a smile on my face.

(Third Persons' POV/No one's POV)

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...
''Ugh-This annoying thing-SHUT UP.'' Izuku screamed,grabbing his alarm clock and throwing it to the other side of the room.
"Izuku honey! What on earth are you doing!?" Inko ran into his room to see what the noise was all about. She sighed seeing the clock thrown and an irritated Izuku still in bed.
"Izuku,don't you have another date today? You should have been up by now." She picked up the alarm clock and placed it back on his dresser,before checking if it still worked. Izuku got up from bed,yawning. 
"Right..our date.."
'I haven't texted Hiroto about it yet..shit..' He thought to himself,panicking. 'Holy crap I only have 30 minutes left! Better get dressed and text him quickly.' He ran passed his mother and into the bathroom,taking a quick shower and getting dressed with suitable clothing.
"I'm glad you two are going on a second date already. Seems like your getting along with him.By the way, did you tell Hiroto? About breaking up?" Inko asks Izuku as he walked into the living room.
"Oh uh..yeah..yeah I did." Izuku replied with a fake smile,as he sat on the sofa to text his boyfriend.
"He didn't..you know..He understood,right?"
Izuku nodded.
"Yeah."

                                             💞💕 Hiro💞💗

                                                                                  >Hey Hiro💗 
Hey Izu,what's up?<
                                                                                 >Can we go on a double date with one of my friends                                                                                        and his girlfriend? Today? Now? Please? 

Right now?<

                                                                                 >Yeah..I meant to tell you yesterday but I kinda forgot..

Damn ok. But sure,I'll come,anything 
for you <3💗💗<

                                                                               >Aww thanks Hiro! I'll send you the location                                                                                                     then.Bye,Love you<3
Love you too,my boo.💕                                              

(PFFT HAHAHHA GDUVIHAUIHIFGAGF SORRY LMAO THAT WAS KINDA CRINGE.)

Izuku smiles as he reads his boyfriend's messages.
'At least I don't have to break up with him..'

(Izukus' POV)

"So who's this friend of yours?" Hiro asks me as he holds my hand, interlocking them.
"You'll see.We're almost there anyway." I give him a short kiss on his forehead as he pouts.
We enter the café and I immediately see his blonde,spiky hair.
I drag Hiroto towards the table he's sitting in.
"Hey Bakugo-kun!" He was sitting next to a girl with wavy strawberry blonde hair. She has really beautiful, baby pink eyes,and not gonna lie,she was a beauty to look.
"Hey,Deku." He motioned for me and Hiroto to sit in the two seats in front of them.
"So..this your girlfriend?" He nodded at me and started introducing her.
"This is Yua Akari,my girlfriend. Yu,this is Izuku Midoriya."
"Hello Akari-san! Lovely to meet you."
She smiled warmly at me. "Lovely to meet you too,Midoriya-kun."
"This is my boyfriend Hiroto Suzuki. And Hiro,this is Katsuki Bakugo." 
"Hey."
I swear to god,Bakugo-kun is so dry.
"Hey,good to meet you two. So,I feel like there's a reason for this double date.Izu?"
"Oh.Well yeah,I guess there is a reason for this double date." I looked over at the blonde. It was easier to practice what I was going to say in my head.
"I'm going to get straight to the point because I'm not a coward like that broccoli over there."
Hiro narrowed his eyes at him.
"Excuse me?"
"Shut up lover boy. Me and Dek-I mean Midoriya or whatever,are getting married." He paused to look at the reactions on their faces. "We're forced to do this."
"Trust me,I don't want to do this.Neither does he." He added. 
"Katsuki..does that mean we're going to have to break up?.." Tears swelled in his girlfriends' eyes. Hiro looked shocked.He turned towards me and put his hands on my shoulders gently.
"Izuku,what's the meaning of this?" He asked me softly.
"I..-" I looked down with shame.I couldn't say anything.
"I didn't finish." We all looked towards Bakugo-kun.
"Me and Deku-Midoriya are strangers even after marriage. We won't have any romantic thing between us. So Yu,I'm still gonna date you. Midoriya can still date you too,Suzuki.We're planning on keeping it a secret from our parents."
 And he actually smiled a bit at the end.