Chapter 4 - Married

Preview

"I didn't finish." We all looked towards Bakugo-kun.
"Me and Deku-Midoriya are strangers even after marriage. We won't have any romantic thing between us. So Yu,I'm still gonna date you. Midoriya can still date you too,Suzuki.We're planning on keeping it a secret from our parents."
And he actually smiled a bit at the end.

(Izukus' POV)

"Hiro..that's alright with you,right? I don't want to lose you,and me and Bakugo-kun have no interest in each other. I really don't want to do this,but I don't think I have a choice, I was forced into this I swea-" I was cut off by his finger shushing me and I immediately went silent.
He lowered his finger and kissed my cheek softly.
"It's okay."

(Katsukis' POV)

"Yu?" I looked at my girlfriend who was looking down at the table. I lifted her chin with one hand and made her face me.
"Yu..-"
"Katsuki,you won't..you won't cheat..right..? I know you're not that type of person but I just..I know you're bisexual so I thought that if you lived in the same house with a guy,and he was your husband,you two would eventually get closer and..and fall in love.." she spoke in a low voice,and I could see she was trying to avoid eye contact.
"Yua,that won't happen. I'll make sure of it. I love you,and only you." I was confident with that sentence. 
She smiled faintly and leaned for a kiss,which I did give her.

The rest of the date went smoothly. I learned that Deku was gay,and Hiroto was bisexual.
Both me and Deku also got a text from our mothers',saying that the marriage would be planned soon,and the date would be fixed somewhere next week. Ugh,I can't believe that I have to marry this broccoli. 
"Hey Deku,found a job yet?~" I asked him teasingly. 
"W-well..-not yet. But I will soon!" He stuck his tongue at me as I rolled my eyes.
"Why do you call him Deku? He has a name you know." Guess that Suzuki guy was getting irritated because I kept calling his boyfriend 'Deku'. But that only makes me want to call him that more.
"Because I can. Got a problem?" I got a glare from Deku so I changed the subject. "Anyway,It's getting late. We should go."

Suzuki insisted on paying,and I'm assuming he's pretty wealthy.The way he dresses also proves it. Either way I don't care about how wealthy that man is.

(Izukus' POV)

 "ON SUNDAY?!" I yell at my mother. "THAT"S IN TWO DAYS! I'M NOT READY AND YOU KNOW I-" 
"Izuku,you still have two more days to get ready. You don't have to worry about the wedding preparations,the adults have it all under control. Plus,we already booked the place and Mitsuki said she and Masaru already sent the invitations. It's too late to change things down."
"Yeah but you could've asked me about it,you know..it's my wedding.." She sighed.
"You want to get this over with,don't you? I know you don't want this that's why I'm hurrying it up." She was right.I did want this to just hurry up and end.

I grabbed my phone off my table and began to type in a phone number. I had asked my mother for Bakugo-kuns number so I could talk to him about the wedding.

                                                         Bakugo-kun

                                                                                                <Hey

No reply. 

Still no reply.

No reply yet.

Okay I know it's only been 4 minutes but I am very impatient.

 ding

Was it him?

                                                      Bakugo-kun