Chapter 6 - A New Life.

Preview

"You may kiss."
I leaned forward slowly, staring at his emerald eyes. I could see he was very nervous. Fuck this. Fuck it all. I pulled his closer and kissed him.

'Why is it him and not Yua.'

(Izukus' POV)

Guilt hit me like a train when he pressed his lips against mine. Hiroto was watching. I could feel his eyes staring at me. I felt guily,I felt..good.This guy..his lips were so damn soft. I could kiss him forever. No. This is the first and last time I'm kissing him.

I embarrassingly stood there after the kiss, his hands holding my shaky ones. Everyone clapped as my eyes wandered around, trying to find a particular guy.
There he was. Standing next to Akari-san. I could see that they both looked gloomy, although they tried to hide it by smiling.
"Hiro.." I mumbled quietly in a barely audible voice.
"Hah?" Kacchan spoke, releasing his hands from mine.
"N-nothing." He rolled his eyes at me and clicked his tongue. "You taste good but that's the last time I'm kissing you."
I felt butterlflies in my stomach. I felt upset at the same time. Why was I upset? Was it because he said he wouldn't kiss me again? No,it can't be. I don't like him.
"Stop staring at me,shitty nerd." I didn't even notice I had been staring at him.
"Oh-Sorry Bakug-Kacchan." He clicked his tongue and towards the crowd.

(Third Person POV)

"So annoying.." Katsuki muttered as he unbuttoned his tuxedo coat and threw it in the bed. They newly wedded couple were in the new house, which had already been furnished. The two has agreed that they would be sleeping in two separate rooms, as they did not have any idea of loving each other.

Knock Knock

"Kacchan?" He heard a s op ft voice from the other side of the room.
"What do you want now?" He snapped as he opened the door to see his husband already dressed.
"Uhh..-well I'm going to make dinner now, I just wanted to know what you wanted to eat." He paused. "Also stop with that attitude. It's not like I wanted to do this either." Katsuki rolled his eyes at him and slammed the door.
"Anything is fine shitty Deku." He spoke loud enough for the greenette to hear. He heard a sigh and foot steps fading to the kitchen.
"Such a pain." He thought

"Good night, Kacchan." Izuku waved go the blonde as he closed his bedroom door and made his way to his table. He picked his phone and scrolled through his contacts.
"He might be sleeping now though.."
He though. "I'll just talk to him tomorrow."
He sighed threw himself on the bed, and smiled at how comfortable his bed was.
In the other room, the blonde was on the phone with Yua, both of them talking happily.
"So, where's Midoriya? Is he next to you?" Yua asked him with a tone of envy in her voice.
"He's sleeping in another room, you don't have to worry." He chuckled.
"Oh.. well how are you doing there?"
She asked him.
"You know it's been less than a day." He told her. "I'm tired. I think I'll go to sleep now. Good night." He yawned.