Chapter 6 (5 Years)

It has been 5 years since I meet my mother and, 3 years since I meet my aunts and uncles. Well even though I know they are not my birth family, they are the only family I have.

Mom told me that in a few days we will be able to leave the cave and go to Heart territory. I still don't know what is so special about there but Momma seems to really want to go there.

They have taught me about Kumandra, and the territories. I have gotten better With communicating, as well as training my powers, because she doesn't want me to loose control in a populated area.

It is hard to control lightning But I can manage a little bit. The most training that I focused on was my Invisibility ability, no I can't just vanish, it is more camouflage around my surroundings, but I was able to make my wings disappear, they are still there but you cant see them.

Momma tells me that it is a good thing, I should have somethings hidden that others wouldn't understand, that and she doesn't understand them either. You might be asking yourself well where is momma right now, well she is out fishing in the river for our supper, I would but I am still pretty small, and it is difficult for me to swim.

Sisu "Ryuu I'm back, and I have some fish for you, and while you are eating, I need to talk to you."

"thanks mom and ok."

I start eating the fish, not caring what type of fish it is, all I know is it still taste good.

Sisu "Ok Ryuu, how do you feel about leaving home, so we can go visit a friend of mine, I been wanting to catch up with her for a while."

"I'm ok with that Mom, it be nice for a change of scenery."

Sisu "that's nice to hear, When do you want to go?"

"anytime I guess, but I am pretty tired."

Sisu "Ok well get some rest, we will head there shortly."

It wasn't shortly, as soon as curled up into a ball Mom grabbed me, and off we went, the first part was going through the lake and underground and into the river.

How did I not drown? Not sure but I'm guessing mom did something where I could breath easily.

Once we got out of the river it was dark, so it was night time, and Mom wanted to keep going, I'm not sure when but I climbed on top of mom and cuddled up with her hair on the back of her neck.

I don't think she flew, or used her water platforms, due to me not being thrown around, she isn't that graceful when flying, but she is when swimming, besides she is quicker swimming than flying. Well that's a Water dragon for you.

I don't know much about dragons, and Aunt Pranee, told me next time we see each other she will tell me more since mom doesn't know much either.

I didn't wake up till the sun got onto me, slowly stirring and looking around my surroundings, as I look around I realized we are no longer in the river and not flying either, mom was walking on a bridge, and there were several people saying hello to her, I guess they don't see me, I'm fine with that.

To be honest I'm Shy when it comes to new dragons, and even more so when it comes to people, I guess part of it is I never seen a person before, so I am unsure on how to act.

I'm surprised that mom hasn't noticed me awake yet.

All of a sudden mom picks up speed and starts running and I hear her say Raya Its been to long, and started hugging this human.

Raya "It really has been too long, where you been and what took you so long?"

I peak my head out from behind mom and look at this human female.

Raya "hey uh Sisu, who is that behind you."

as soon as she seen me I disappeared into her fur.

(Chapter 6 is out, shoutout to unknownreader536, and Glaceons700101 for their support while I was unsure weather to continue or not. I cant believe I have gotten over 270 views on my book, that is an encouragement, and it makes me want to type more. if I can get 20 votes I will try to have a chapter out quicker.)

(side note I will be doing shootouts to people who comment, and who show support.)(will you be the lucky one?)

Until Next Time