Chapter 18 (Lets End This)

(Maltrosis) "When I get done with you, I will go finish off the rest of the dragons that oppose me, starting with the ones close to you. HAHAHAHAHAhahahaha."

"Noooooo, I wont let you."

I could feel myself gaining power, and as I continue to get more power, I can tell I am not using reason, I strike Maltrosis with a lightning blast, like I did when we first started this fight and lets just say, the effect was a lot stronger when it hit his arm.

(Maltrosis) "That hurt you little brat, I am going to end you here, and now."

Maltrosis started building up a fire attack, within the back of his mouth, and I copied him and started building up my lightning attack. Neither one of us backing down, soon you could feel the ground beneath us starting to vibrate. I jump up and now hovering in the air looking down on Maltrosis.

he released his fire blast, and I needed to charge a little longer so I released, at the last second, when both elements hit each other it caused a giant explosion, It was really hard to hold against it. I was getting pushed further and further away. While Maltrosis was holding his ground.

Neither one of us backing down, I can feel my strength leaving me, as it is getting harder and harder to continue on.

After a few more seconds, I seen that the ground Maltrosis was on was giving way, from all the shaking and the stress. The ground gives way and Maltrosis starts going down. If he was focused he would have noticed that he was headed to what was under where he made his cave.

He splashed into the lava that was under where he made his cave. I stopped using my magic, and was about to follow him into the lava, my wings feeling like they no longer exist, and I was still bleeding.

I start making my way out of the cave, and volcano, there was no way he survived, at least I don't think there is a way.

As soon as I got out, I started making my way back, it is going to be a long walk back. Sure I am hurting and tired, but if I stop I might not get back up.

What feels like several hours passed I finally made it to the edge of the Kumandra river, there was a broken down boat. I walked inside and decided, that I need a break, sure I am bleeding, it isn't as bad as it could be. I lay my head down and close my eyes wanting to get some rest.

----------------------

I wake up feeling more refreshed, and my wings not hurting as much, I stretch my wings out and fly towards where everyone is, the flight was relaxing, sure I was flying into a storm, but then again I am a storm dragon.

After a few hours I landed near Fang area and, I will say that my landing wasn't that graceful. My wings were killing me from using them while they were still healing. The last thing I remember is seeing a torch in the distance, headed in my direction.

(I know it was a short chapter, but this is not the end, there will be one more chapter after this. I don't know if there will be a part 2, right now there are no plans for a part 2, but later there might be.)