Chapter 11 (Not A Single Druun Incident)

It has been 3 long years, since the Druun were spotted, but nothing has happened and that worry's me. Almost like something is building up and it is going to be life changing.

Mother still doesn't know that I caused that storm 3 years ago. I don't know why I want to keep it secret from her, but apparently she has something she wants to show me later today.

What am I doing right now, well I am walking around somewhere in the spine tribes territory. From what I observed in the past 3 years, each territory separates the others, they don't fight each other, but they also still don't get fully along with each other. People visit and are treated fairly, but it is almost like a mask.

For the last 2 years, I have be traveling with Mom and my aunts and uncles. You could say we were looking for a fight with the Druun, but it was the opposite, more like they were scouting and watching everyone from the distance. That is what worry's me.

The last several weeks I have been having nightmares, well I'm unsure if it is a nightmare, or a vision or what it is. So I haven't been sleeping, it is like the same dream every time I sleep. I will have to overcome this soon, I don't know how much longer I can handle without sleeping.

Soon enough Mom woke up and wandered off, probably to go for a morning swim, she sure loves the water.

Before you could even realize it, it was already noon.

(Sisu) "Well are you ready?"

"yeha Ma, I'm ready."

(Sisu) "Lets walk, while we talk."

"ok, a walk sounds nice right now."

After walking in silence for a little while she started her story, starting from when she was a young Dragon, about her family, the attack of the Druun, all the way up to where she found me.

"So you are not really my mom then."

(Sisu) "No I'm not, but we are siblings, you are my little brother."

"I understand I think"

(Dragons grow differently than humans do, we have a lack of speaking for a year, because that is called the learning stage, We understand how everything works during that time. so a Dragon from the ages of 5 to 6 usually, have the same maturity of a 18-25 year old person. For the next year we start learning language's, as well as discovering our skills, magic, strengths, and what-not.)

(Sisu) "You are taking it better, than I thought you would."

"well we are dragons."

(Sisu) "that's true. So are you still going to call me mom?

"I don't know, I mean on one point you did raise me like your own child. On the other hand we are siblings and you will always be family, same with the others. "

(Sisu) "Now that the 1st matter is taken care of, time for the second one."

"What is that?"

(Sisu) "How have you been sleeping? and don't even bother hiding it, I have seen you up sever times through the night for the past few weeks."

"Well to be honest I have the same dream over and over, and it end up with all the dragons dying and in a pile and a dragon breathing fire on top of them, and keeps shouting you are too weak to stop me, and will never be strong enough to save your family."

(Sisu) "Why don't we go take a trip home."

"to heart?"

(Sisu) "No back to where I found you, the Dragon nest, or what it used to be."

"just us?"

(Sisu) "No, I'm sure Pengu, and the others will like to join as well."

"ok, are we going to tell them or are you going to tell Jagon, and have him gather the others."

(Sisu) "I was going to do the second option."

"well lets get going."

After Sisu told Jagon he took off to gather the others and meet us back at the nest entrance. The trip there was quiet, not that I mind it, but I guess we both have things to think over.

Hopefully this is a good idea, I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen soon.

(Hey there everyone chapter 11 is done, be sure to keep your eyes out for the next chapter)

Also In the comments I would like to know if you want Ryuu to keep calling Sisu mother, and the others being aunts and uncles, or if he should start calling them Brothers and Sisters. Some friendly input would be nice.