4. It's been three days

Actually, what was feng jiu thinking right now? Her first intention was just visited her aunt at the Xiwu palace to hang out with her cousin. But, it was only a memory. She was daydreaming, while Gun gun was playing in the yard with his favorite little uncle, Ah li. She even didn't know what the two little gods were playing. Either way, it didn't attract her attention at all.

Feng Jiu came to her senses after someone tapped her on the shoulder who turned out to be Bai Qian, her aunt.

"Gugu," Feng Jiu acted spoiled and hugged her aunt. Bai Qian hug her, pats her on the shoulder. If it's like this, there must be a serious problem plaguing her niece's mind. Bai Qian knew exactly that. But, what was it? Donghua dijun who had been the source of Feng Jiu's heart problems was her legally husband now. What else was bothering her successor as the queen of Qin que?

Despite Feng Jiu's spoiled behavior, they ended up sitting opposite each other in the pavilion by the garden enjoying the breeze, while the two little gods were still busy with the archery competition which had actually been going on for a long time but had only been noticed by Feng Jiu.

A waiter brought an additional supply of tea and snacks to accompany their chat. The conversation was exciting about the news of Qin que, the news of the nine heavens and even the demon realm until when the conversation came to the issue of rumors about Bai Qian's relationship with her shifu, Mo Yuan that caused misunderstandings for many people because they thought that their relationship was more than Master and disciple .

Bai Qian laught at the rumors. She was amused to think of even Ye Hua. Her husband was always jealous when she remember that and Bai Qian once again had to convince her one and only love.

Feng Jiu also just found out that her uncle who looks strict and serious turns out to be childish when he feels jealous. Really, it very similar to Dong Hua. However, if you think about it. Rumors can't flow if there's no reason. "That might be because Gugu stole the war god's body back then?" Feng Jiu asked.

Bai Qian nodded.

"is it because god Mo Yuan caught the lightning that was supposed to be for aunty's advancement test to High Goddess, either?"

Once again Bai Qian nodded. "Even, it's because of that, many people say that the chances of me becoming a high god would be very slim if Shi fu didn't catch the thunderbolt for me."

Up to this point, Feng Jiu seemed to be offended as well. She couldn't help but remember her problem with Dong Hua again. Bai Qian sighed, "Our relationship is indeed close. I respect Shi Fu because he taught me everything that I need to know. Do I love Shifu as a lover?.. I never thought of that."

"Gugu," Feng Jiu called out, half sulking.

"Why? I'm the one being rumored, why are you to be the sad one?"

"What did Gugu do to break those rumors? Gugu could still exist as a high Goddess without Mo Yuan's divine intervention."

"Prove yourself." Bai Qian said. Feng Jiu nodded. "You can see what I've been doing. Even I still exist during Shi Fu's long sleep."

"So, must it prove yourself that you are capable even without your Shi Fu present?"

"You could say that," Bai Qian opened her fan, moving the object so that it created a cool breeze. However, her habit of thinking, tapped the knock of the open fan on her nose before she continue to say, "But..., come to think of it. ..actually in the past I had to be forced to exist without Shi Fu due to circumstances. Shi Fu was a long sleeper and the fact that I am the seventeenth discipline was also unknown to many people."

Feng Jiu sighed then subconsciously whispered, "Do I really have to create a similar situation as well." She sighed again. Her words were very soft.