37. Baby for blackmail

That day was still in a long series of weddings. Show after show. Party after party was still being held. How ironic. The bride and groom didn't even care. Ye Hua sank into darkness, ignoring his very pregnant bride.

Meanwhile, those who seem to be forcing marriage for political purposes seem blind to this ridiculous condition. They kept on partying, lying to themselves. They include the top mermaid clan leaders who were suddenly appointed in the government, wriggling and spreading like cancer and ready to overthrow the nation's prestige. Hao de was back from his sentence, looking a little gloomy but still politically stupid. In essence, Jiuchongtian looked majestic from the outside, but was already rotten on the inside.

The flower spirit show event was scheduled in the end. All the immortals had gathered in the main hall, except for the bride and groom. Show must go on. Lian Song wiped the sweat off his forehead. This event was handed over to him once again. He also managed to convince Cheng Yu again to put on a show. Last time, they failed. Lian Song had thoroughly determined that this flower spirit was docile so that it was easily handled by Cheng yu. However, for some reason he was still nervous. He prayed that the show went smoothly this time.

Lian Song's eyes darted around the room. Immortals were increasingly filling the available seats but Cheng yu hadn't shown the bridge of her nose yet. So was Siming. Ah, that Bagua wouldn't have come without Dong Hua Dijun's orders. Lian Song knew that and understood. But Cheng Yu.. will that woman behave the same way? Sweat dripped again from Lian Song's forehead.

Meanwhile, the woman Lian Song was waiting for, Lord Cheng Yu was apparently still inside her palace. She was stuck in a headache and nausea in her stomach. She sat cross-legged with her face over the toilet bowl, pulling out whatever she had eaten. But her mouth was still drooling. Her throat even tasted sour. Her eyes watered as she threw up again. "Oh, Heavenly Mother, what the hell is wrong with me." She ended up leaning her head on the toilet.

Lian Song stared at the entrance again. Even Cheng Yu's shadow was nowhere to be seen. His body was getting heat. He opened the fan and swung it so that it gave a cool breeze on his face. He smiled awkwardly at the few immortals that passed him.

The announcement of the arrival of Hao de and his brothers had been heard. Lian Song panicked even more. Inevitably, he had to follow the three of them, sitting on their respective thrones. Hao de immediately gave the opening speech that the event would start soon. Lian Song stood up nervously. In his heart, he will replace Cheng Yu's duties. However, the woman suddenly appeared in the center of the arena. Lian Song breathed a sigh of relief. He smiled again while fanning himself.

The flower spirit was immediately presented in the center of the arena. Immortal instantly admired the two beauties in the center of the arena, Lord Cheng Yu and the flower spirit. However, in Lian song's eyes, there was only one beauty there. And it was Cheng Yu. Lian Song recalled the time when the girl was under him. What a perfect beauty as Cheng Yu pleaded in his arms. Ah, why does he have to think dirty at a time like this. Focus, Lian Song. Don't make any more mistakes.

Cheng yu started to move her hands. The flower spirit began to spread among the flower petals, as if fine orange color grains were flying in the air. They danced in formation after formation. The immortals watched this with their mouths agape.

It looked perfect. Lian Song smiled proudly. Until Cheng Yu felt another wave of nausea rising from her stomach into her throat. Cheng yu covered her mouth to hold back the vomit until she heard a hiccup-like sound. She had to stay focused on her task. She swallowed back the liquid so that her throat felt sour. No doubt her eyes were watering. Some of the formations ended up not being perfect but Cheng Yu was still trying.

There were only three formations left. Her head was getting dizzy. Her hands trembled as she moved them for the sake of the formation shift. Cold sweat dripped down her forehead. A wave of nausea hit her again and this time she couldn't hold on. She looked down and covered her mouth. Vomit fell on her palm.