44. What actually happened

Ming Xia combed her hair in front of the mirror. Her smile broke when she saw her reflection in the mirror. Her cheeks were red from falling in love. She fell in love with her own husband, Crown Prince of  Jiuchongtian.

Lately, her husband was very nice, her husband was so attentive to her. She was sure that the man still had to share his attention with the crown princess but she didn't mind it. They both have rights.

However, she believed Ye Hua's love is only for the crown princess. The man sometimes didn't not focus on their time together. Their interactions were minimal. More on the relationship of friends than husband and wife.

Ye Hua never asked her to have sex. The thing she missed so much. She didn't know what's up with her. Het passion was burning when Ye Hua approached her and she wanted more. It's impossible thing.

She still remembered Ye Hua's touch because of her magic. The man's chest was so firm with strong arms embracing her. Her tail weakened instantly when Ye Hua's entered hers. Her chest swelled, her head tilted up until her back arched back, while the blows down there were painful at first, but she enjoyed it too. The storm was getting quieter in the background. The dark sky turned into a bright light and her most magnificent form turned into an ordinary form.

The storm... the storm that ultimately resulted in this confusing relationship. Before the storm, their relationship was fine. Ye Hua, who at that time she knew as Hua Ye escorted her to the Northern waters. However, on the way, Ming Xia felt that Hongli's existence had changed. She was sure that, and Hongli's whereabouts were on a nearby island. Ming Xia was sure of it and asked Hua Ye to turn around.

At first Tao Wen refused, but Hua Ye convinced him. So, their ship finally docked to the island. Ming Xia came down carrying Biming then The two men unloaded some groceries to stock up on her.

"Are you sure about it? The island seems uninhabited."

"I am very sure, sir."

"Okay, I hope you're all right."

Ming Xia nodded. Hua Ye and Tao Wen sailed back. Ming Xia waited for Hongli on the island for several days. Sometimes, she manifested her mermaid form, swimming while teaching Biming how to swim. The baby's tail quickly materialized when he touched the water. Ming Xia also breathed a sigh of relief considering that she had to lock Biming's true form while on the ship.

They have fun as mother and son. Biming was getting smarter to babble. Its own entertainment for Ming Xia on a deserted island. Until the full moon arrived, Ming Xia in her mermaid form, breast feeding Biming on the rock. Her tail wagged in the lapping waves. She hummed softly, making Biming's eyes even more sleepy. When she was sure that the baby was asleep, Ming Xia plunged into the water, making a nest on the seabed for Biming to sleep comfortably.

She deliberately chose such a bottom depth because the waves were getting out of control. The deeper, of course, the more calm the movement of the water and Biming can sleep soundly. She covered Biming's body with seaweed to keep him warm. Feeling that the seaweed wasn't thick enough to protect Biming, she searched it again.

She swam to the surface if only there was seaweed that went with the current and she could find it. It was when she heard the sound of the ship collapsing. Then, two people who threw themselves from the ship and were swept away by the big waves.

The storm was getting worse and the two men were dragged along, eventually separated from each other. As one of the men's bodies passed in front of her, Ming Xia recognized the man as Hua Ye. Ming Xia also swam after  the man who was unconscious. She swam with difficulty against the heavy current.

When she saw Hua Ye's body that was almost approaching the whirlpool, she quickened the movement of her tail. Sliding fast to grab Hua Ye's body, pulling him stranded on a rock. "Hua Ye... Hua ye..."