8. Ridiculous (part one)

The sixth month of their separation. It would mean, the sixth court that Feng Jiu attended without Dong hua at Jiuchongtian. The gods had already started to gather by the time she arrived at the courthouse. She was almost late. Blame to Dong Hua for asking her to chat lewdly through the silver mirror until late into the night. However, it was undeniable that she was addicted to these activities. Oh, did she catch her husband's shameless nature? Her face suddenly turned red at the memory.

"Xiao Jiu!" someone called her. The man's voice was so shrill that everyone turned to them. Surprisingly, that person was walking haughtily, still having a pretty face as usual even though he was wearing the black clothes typical of the demon tribe, beside him walked someone who looked like him but was more orderly.

"Soldier Xiao Yan, you have come." fengjiu said as the two of them reached her front.

"Yes, I came early. You are late. Why are you late?" Xiao Yan asked. "Hey, why is your face so red?" Xiao Yan continued his sentence when he saw Feng Jiu's face turned red.

Feng Jiu adjusted her position immediately. She cleared her throat and tried to divert the conversation. "Nice to meet you, Prince consort of the Ghost Clan, Zhi lan." Feng Jiu greeted the man who looked like Xhiao Yan.

"My respects to Her Highness Dihou." Zhi lan bowed and put his hand on his chest as a sign of respect. Feng Jiu responded to the respect by doing the same. "I am present in this court as the queen of my eastern Qin Que land. Don't be so formal."

"Ah, I still have to respect you. Sorry for my twin brother's disrespectful behavior."

The offended Xiao Yan started pointing at his twin's face. "Haiya, you are Kun lun's keeper. What do you know about our friendship." He placed his hands on his hips, "Xiao Jiu is my sister, from another mother and father."

Feng Jiu and Zhi Lan laughed at Xiao Yan's behavior. "Don't worry prince Zhi lan. As Xiao Yan said, we are brothers from another mother and another father"

Xiao Yan patted his chest proudly. They both ignored his absurd behavior then Feng Jiu asked Zhi lan. "I heard that you will have a baby soon because your wife is pregnant right now. Is it true?"

Zhi Lan nodded. "That's right, my wife is pregnant. Please, Dihou, wish us all the best for the birth of our baby."

"What? Is Yan Zhi pregnant?" Bai Qian walked up to the three with a fan in her hand and cut in on the conversation. Her appearance as the crown princess was always graceful. It was very surprising that she had to stand between them instead of sitting with her husband on the throne there. "Sixteenth brother, since when did you get along with my niece?" Bai Qian taps Zhi Lan's chest with her fan then points the fan at Xiao Yan, "And who is this person who looks like you?"

"I'm his twin. Why? Are you suppriesed?" Xiao yan replied arrogantly. Zhi Lan warned him, "Watch your behavior, Xiao Yan! You must apology"

"Huh, why should I be the one apologizing if she's also rude to eavesdrop on the conversation?" Xiao Yan dodged then turned around and waved, "Third prince!" he called when he saw Lian Song. When he saw the nod from his friend who was 'a fellow single and equally to be unresponsive by the woman that they had a crush on', Xiao Yan went over to Lian Song.

Zhi Lan shook his head at his twin's behavior. He turned to Bai Qian and gave a bow of respect, "My respects to the crown princess of Jiuchongtian. Please forgive my twin brother's behavior.'

"Sixteenth brother. You can still call me seventeenth. I'm more used to it. I just found out that you have a twin brother. Oh, yeah. You haven't answered my question. Since when did you get along with Xiao Jiu? And, is it true that Yan Zhi is pregnant?'