- 03

Coincidence. Yeah, Isla never believes them.

An occurrence can never be so well planned to be a coincidence. It had grown on her knowledge that every events that occurs on her life time happened because it was meant to.

She believed that when she got her first Hogwarts letter back when she was eleven, it happened because it was supposed to.

When she was sorted into Hufflepuff, she believed it was because she was meant to.

And the time she became prefect, it was because of her hard work and best grades in class that made her prefect, and that hard work equals to a reward. And therefore, she got it because she was supposed to.

Isla believes her path in life is planned. She strongly grasp unto the path, Fate has paved for her. Yes, Isla believes everything that happened, happens for a reason.

Yet, you can never be too sure with what's ahead. Belief can sometimes growth doubt and results to disappointment.

Fate is a strong word. Some people believes in it so much that they basically relies their whole future with it.

But, Isla... She was uncertain when it comes to the general subject of fate controlling one's life.

She also has this given idea that her decisions comes upon to change the road Fate has established. She regards that no matter how straight the future Fate has given you, you still have the authority to twist its path with your decisions.

What is now, can be the cause for later.

But coincidence? No, Isla doesn't believe it.

Especially when she had just found another poem after also finding one last night.

She was alone on her dormitory, her dorm mates was in class or maybe outside enjoying the sun showering through the grounds, while she was there lying on the head board of her four-poster bed, a parchment on her lap, during her free period.

Her eyes had read the content of the paper over and over again. The words seems to be more softer and loved than the last...

'Green eyes that shines like nature,

And a smile that lights like sun,

Lips that moves like the winds, brought chills under my spine,

Soft murmurs of waters,

Bliss on victories,

Chirps of birds in the morning,

And a soft tender whisper of air,

Mi amour, that's what you are.'

Isla blushed. As stated, when it comes to poetry, she gets captivated easily. She barely blushes, this could be consider as one even though it is just a light color of pink across her cheeks. But still, she blushes.

To describe her eyes as green as nature is hardly a coincidence anymore.

She likes the poem. But she's not sure what to feel entirely. Like she wishes to linger across the sentences, but yearns to meet the heart of the longing poet.

She wishes to know who this was for, and why can't they feel the same about the poet's feelings...

~****~

Classes has started for the afternoon, and Isla was late. She had stayed at the dorm, and after reading the poem for five times, she was contemplating for awhile and hadn't even notice her eyes began to drooped and she accidentally took an hour of nap.

When she did woke up, her free period was over and she realizes she was 7 minutes late for her Defense Against the Dark Arts class. Immediately, she started to scramble unto her feet and in a rush, she tuck the latest poem unto one of her books and hurried out the dormitory.

She pass by the Great Hall, not even bothering to have lunch seeing as she's now 10 minutes late. Professor Harkins will have her head, for sure.

As she hastily rounded the corner, ducking her head down, she collided with another body.

Thankfully, she balance herself and wasn't thrown down. But unlike her, the books in her arms all drop unto the ground.

She cursed under her breathe, as she bent down to pick them all up quickly.

"..Sorry" the person who she bump with croak out. Isla lift her head to look at Peter Pettigrew who also crouch down to help her, an expression of embarrassment written all over his face.

"..I'm really really sorry.." he continued to apologize.

"It's alright." Isla gave him a tight smile, knowing the boy was really clumsy at times.

He pick up her Charms book that opened its pages when it dropped and handed it to her.

Isla received it as they stood back up.

"..Thank you, I'll be going." Isla announces and doesn't give Peter the chance to reply as she already darted away, cursing herself for accidentally sleeping in.

Peter tilted his head as she watch her go and disappear through the corner.

He shrug it off and was about to walk off on his way to meet with the other marauders for a new prank, when a porcelain parchment on the ground caught his eye. He abruptly stopped.

He eyes it reluctantly, then glance at the corner where the girl he collided with just disappeared then back at the fallen parchment.

Peter bents down and picks it up. He tilt his head again in confusion. It was a small parchment, the content doesn't seem like it's an essay.

It must've fallen from when they bump into each other or maybe it had slip out on one of the books she had tuck itself in.

Wormtail furrows his eyebrows as he began to read it confusedly...

"..Green eyes that shines like nature... A smile that lights like sun... " Peter's voice trailed with uncertainty. He glance at the corner where Isla vanished to, then back at the parchment.

Peter shrugs and folded the parchment, stuffing it inside his pocket. Whatever it is, it must've meant a lot to her seeing as its hand writing is very carefully written.

He decided maybe to give it later once he finds her. He doesn't know who that girl was or what her name is, but he'll try to search her face amongst the crowd in order to give this parchment back.

With that, Peter steps up and walks away, wanting to be there in the Marauders meeting place before he's late for planning the new prank.

- •°. ⭐ .°• -

author's note:

and the drama starts now. what do u think? any thoughts about the new chapter?

Q: Describe Peter Pettigrew?

A: Shy, Clumsy, a coward (ironic actually because he's in Gryffindor) i don't like Peter, he betrays his friends but my opinion about the young Peter is rather complex, idk.