- 04

Life is fun when filled with adventures.

This common knowledge of taking a little risks makes life more fun, is being taken on another level by the Marauders.

They laughed as another student got frozen on the spot on that very corridor they stood upon.

You see, the main part of the plan was to cast some charm in a specific area of a corridor - where students are usually busy walking about after classes - so that whenever they pass by that specific area, they get immobilized on the spot and pause, not being able to move at all.

Now, of course, the Marauders place efforts on this prank. Remus was the one who used some spells into letting the Immobulus charm to confine within only one specific area, so when someone steps into that area, they would freeze.

James and Sirius' job was only to lure students in to cross that area so they could get as many targets as they can for a good laugh.

Peter, well, Peter just laughs along.

They even got Professor Flitwick frozen, and a plenty of Slytherins.

The marauders really are rowdy boys.

"...There it is, Professor!" a Ravenclaw boy, whose friend also got stuck into the Immobilized area, called Professor McGonagall to sort it out.

When McGonagall arrived at the scene, her mouth hanged agape and her eyes widen. She practically saw Flitwick trying to free himself from the charm and yelling for her help. Then, McGonagall's eyes drag over to where the marauders was, laughing their head off, across the corridor.

Her eyes flash with anger as she bellowed...

"Potter! Black! Pettigrew!"

The voice catches the marauders attention and their laughter died down as they saw McGonagall fuming from the other side. But seeing as there is an Immobilized area in between where the professor and them stood, they knew Minnie couldn't walk towards them so they just grinned cheekily at her.

"Oh, hi Professor!" Sirius chirped, even though he knew McGonagall wasn't in a chirping mood.

"What do you think? Impressive, isn't it professor?" James mused and Peter gulped when he saw Professor McGonagall's eyes fumed.

"What do I think!?! You -!" McGonagall was about to step up when she remembers there's an immobilized area in between them and she stopped.

She shot a sharp look at the boys who snickered and Minnie mumbles...

"I will be calling Dumbledore.." then she walked off.

When, she does come back. She has an amused Dumbledore trailing behind her.

"..Absolutely chaos! Wait until I hand them several detentions! They are honestly -!"

"It cannot be that bad, Minerva." Albus chuckles in amusement.

"Not that bad!?! Albus, have you taken a look at this!" Minerva exclaims loudly as they arrived on the scene. Dumbledore examined his surroundings, eyes lighting up amusingly.

"Well, they sure made a mess." the Headmaster chuckles when he saw all his immobilized students and staffs on the specific area.

Professor McGonagall scoffs from beside him.

"I will need to have you vanishing away the Immobulus charm, Albus. So that I can give them a proper punishment." McGonagall said in her strict scottish voice.

Merlin knew not to anger the scottish accent of the woman.

Dumbledore chuckles as he waves his wand, and everyone in the immobilized area was released from the charm.