Fight

"JJ?"

Couple hours back:

"Please. Just give me a little time and I'll have some answers for ya"

Will was on the phone. I could just leave without saying goodbye. I'll just say I got tired and forgot. But then he'd be suspicious. I'll just tell him I have to go and leave. No need for more conversation. Okay here goes nothing.

"Hey" I slowly walked up to him. Playing with my earring in the process. Bad habit.

"You know, it's hot here. But at least it cools down at night," he replied.

We stand for a few seconds in silence.

"What, are you leaving?" He continues.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm beat"

"Without saying goodbye?" Well shit.

"I didn't know where you were," I lied.

"Did you look?" Was he really testing me right now?

I stayed quiet. He got his answer.

"Should I be worried?"

"It doesn't take a profiler to see you got one foot out the door in this relationship"

"Can you just-" I look around

"-Keep it down please"

"I don't care if they hear us" GOD HE'S SO IGNORANT.

"HEY YO!" He shouts.

"Shh!"

"I'm crazy about her"

He's testing me.

"Look, I don't care if people know about us,"

"Well I do,"

"Why"

"JUST BECAUSE!"

He stays quiet.

"I-its MY business,"

Why doesn't he understand?

"Are you ashamed of us?"

"No"

"Did I do something to offend you?" Clearly.

"No"

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No" I was getting annoyed. I'm tired of him. Of THIS.

"Y-You seeing another guy?" He asks.

He's really testing me.

"NO!"

"Y-You want to break up?"

Finally!

"YES!" I screamed.

He stood there. Shock written all over his face.

"You WHAT?" he shouted.

I look around. People were starting to stare. I pulled him away from the station.

"Look," I started.

"It's not that- that I don't wanna be in a relationship with you. Okay?"

"Then what is it Jennifer? Because it looks to me like you don't"

It's now or never. I thought.

"I-I'm trying to figure myself out,"

He looks at me confused. He waited for me to continue.

"I think-I'm attracted to.....women," I look down. I couldn't bear looking him in the face.

"JJ," He started. His voice was soft.

"Look at me," I slowly picked up my face. I sigh in relief. He doesn't look mad? Why?

"I'm so glad you wanted to share this with me," I chuckled.

"I'm not mad at you. I just want you to be happy, and if that means being with a woman, so be it."

I was genuinely shocked.

"I-Will I don't know what to say-" my mouth opened as I searched for words.

"-Thank you so much. I'm not ready to tell the team yet. If we could, you know.." I said. I was nervous.

"Of course JJ. Your secret is safe with me" He smiled.

"Good night Will"

"Good night JJ" I walked away smiling like crazy. Then it hit me. The unsub. His sexuality.

I ran back to the station hoping Hotch hadn't stayed at the hotel. But knowing him, he's probably still here. I look around till I spot him standing by a desk reviewing the case files. I walk over to him

'I thought you left?" He asked.

"I could say the same about you,"

"JJ what do you need?"

"I was wondering," I started.

"You said in the profile that the unsub was targeting gay males, possibly due to struggles with his own sexuality right?'"

"Right," Hotch said, a bit confused.

"Well, what if Luvet let his guard down was because he could FINALLY be who he is-- no fear, no judgment,"

He gave me a confused look. Shit. I was panicking. Um think think.

"What if the unsub sees freedom in his victims that he wishes he had himself?" I asked.

He looks at me. Focused. He's trying to profile me. I lower my gaze to the floor.

"Alright, you make a good point. Now go back to the hotel and get some rest," He said.

I nod, walking away.

"And JJ?" he continued.

"Yes?"

"That's an order"

I simply nod and walk away. I head to the hotel. I'm pretty sure I have to share with Emily. I text Hotch to ask for the room number to Emily's room. 203. Okay. I go to the front desk and show my badge asking for the key to the room. I'm exhausted after the day I had today. I go to the room. I try to swipe the key. But it keeps declining. I guess I have to wake up Emily,

Great, I thought. I knock on the door. I hear shuffling in the room. But I needed to get in and FAST! I knocked harder this time. "ALRIGHT. I'M COMING CALM DOWN!!" I hear from the other side of the door. She opens the door. Clearly having been asleep. She looked confused. What was that about?"

"JJ?"

A/N: HELP- I did NOT know i had written this much-