Feelings

Emily POV:

"JJ?" I asked. I was confused. She was supposed to be with Will. What the hell is she doing here? I just wanna sleep.

"Hi," She said shyly.

"Hey, Aren't you supposed to be with Will?" I asked bluntly. I didn't have time.

"I- wow. Straight to the point okay," she started.
"No I'm not. Why would you assume I'd be with Will?" She asked.

"Well-" I didn't have an excuse. I was stuck. God what did I get myself into?

"Well what?" I could tell she's getting impatient.

"Look JJ, we're profilers, did you really think you could hide your relationship with Will? I mean really? A+ for effort tho," I blurted. I realized the ending was a bit mean and unnecessary. But I'm too stubborn to admit it.

"First of all, Did you ever think about why I didn't tell you guys? Maybe because you guys ALWAYS know everything. Every. Single. Detail of my life. It's tiring. I wanted ONE thing for myself,"

"JJ I mean really? Did you ever- nevermind. I hope your relationship is FINE," I was about to close the door when she stopped me.

"Are you seriously closing the door in my face? I came here to sleep. Are you gonna let me in or what?"

I opened the door. I walked back into the room.

"By the way, they only had a room with one bed. I could sleep on the couch if you want," I said

"Don't be silly. It's fine. It's not like we've never shared a bed before,"

"Also," she started as she walked to her go-bag.

"I didn't mean to yell at you. It's just been a long night. And I'm kinda tired"

"No it's okay I didn't mean any of the things I said. It's been a stressful day for me and I woke up right when I was about to sleep. I wasn't thinking straight. I'm really sorry. JJ I really am" I said. I did mean it.

"It's okay. Don't beat yourself up with it,"

"Good night Jayje" I started to drift into sleep.

"Good night Em" She closed her eyes.

3rd person POV:

Ring. Ring. Ring.

The alarm was now blaring throughout the room. Emily shot up from the bed. Panic running through her body. This happened pretty much every morning. The sound of the alarm triggered something inside her. When she realized that all it was was the alarm she relaxed and put her head in her arms.

"Hey, You okay?" JJ asked as she sat up.

"Yeah," Emily chuckled. "Yeah I'm fine," Emily caught her breath and was about to move from the bed when an arm reached out to keep her put.

"You're not getting away that easily. I may not be a profiler but I can tell when something is bothering you Emily. Tell me what's wrong,"

"I'm serious, I'm fine. This case just... hits a bit close to home. I'll be fine once we get that bastard," Emily got up and went to the bathroom before JJ could say anything. She grabbed a quick shower and got out. She signaled to JJ to go to the bathroom.

Emily made them coffee while JJ was showering. When JJ was all done, Emily handed her the coffee. They both headed to the station for any new news. When they arrived they found a new body. They also found new information that they faxed to Garcia. And could you guess? She found the unsub. She sent the address to their phones before any of them got the chance to ask her. God everyone loves that woman. She is so talented.

After Morgan and the lead detective went inside, against orders, they got the unsub. He was close to a break. We don't blame him. I mean when you're raised with people who deny who you are, it's tough. And you can only be jealous of people who have things you want.

JJ's POV:

"Detective Lopez signed these into your custody."

"I still can't believe it,"

"What? That Charlie was gay?"

"No. That he thought he couldn't tell me" I frowned. I felt so bad for him.

"Maybe he wasn't ready?" He smiled weakly.

"Yeah, Take care of yourself JJ,"

And with that he left to gather his things. I think that that was the best way to say goodbye. Emily approached me. She stood next to me. Put her hands in her pockets.

"You should go for him" I was shocked.

"Good joke"

"No. I know you know I know, so does everyone else. So just go for him JJ. You don't have to hide,"

"You know what-" I rolled my eyes and started to walk. Someone stopped me. I looked back to Emily who had pleading eyes.

"What do you want? Didn't you JUST tell me to and I quote, 'Go for him'. Now let go of me," I said, pushing her away. Deep down I wanted to know what she was going to say. I wanted her to tell me the truth. I wanted her to tell me she loved me. Because god knows I love her.

"JJ DON"T!" She pleaded. I stopped and looked back.

"Just listen," She says. I was about to walk away.

"Please JJ,"