Chapter One

【CHAPTER ONE】

"I can't keep doing this," you screamed in horror, "I just can't!"

"Yes, you can!" The long-haired man encouraged you, "Come on, Y/N! You can do it!"

You looked at him with visible tears in your eyelids, "I'm not gonna make it- P-Please get out, Keisu--"

"SHUT UP! I'M NOT LEAVING YOU!!" Keisuke Baji shouted, but you just sacrificed yourself for him to survive.

"AAAAAAAA BTCH WTF!!" / "WE DIEEEEDD!!" the both of you shrieked when the ghost appeared on the screen.

He didn't leave without you so he ended up dead too.

You threw him the throw pillow beside you, "WE LOST THE GAME BECAUSE OF YOU, DUMBASS!"

"But I can't leave youuu!"

He just gave you a laugh after seeing you getting frustrated. You leaned on the sofa and burst out laughing too. Suddenly, you can feel that you've no energy left.

The two of you have been screaming for hours because of some stupid horror game. You didn't even accomplish a single task since your partner is an idiot and a scaredy-cat too.

Bruh, Keisuke Baji is just for fighting and nothing more - you love him though. This idiot is one of the most precious cinnamon roll.

"I bet you're bullying me on your mind, huh." He said as he threw you an orange drink.

"Thanks. How did you know?"

"Don't underestimate the power of friendship, my lady"

--

"Okay, got it. Wait for me." You immediately ended the call.

You hopped in your lime green motorcycle, rushing to the place where Mikey told you to come. It's a school, he said he's going to introduce his newfound friend to you.

As you made your way to find the duo, most of the students especially the guys are gawking at you - some are even whistling that it made your blood boils.