Chapter Fourteen

【CHAPTER FOURTEEN】

【CHAPTER FOURTEEN】

You snapped back to reality when you felt tears cascading on your cheeks. Your fingertips brushed it off, slightly sniffling.

"I'm sorry for crying," you said to them as you put the bouquet of flowers you brought for them, "flowers for the most gorgeous human beings i've ever known."

You were silent. Your both hand landed on the land to support your back. Your mind can't seem to focus. Worrying about what will happen to your friends on Tokyo. You're having a bad feeling about it.

You wished to take the negativities off so you decided to change the topic on your head. Unconsciously, you thought about Ken.

He was annoying you the last time the two of you met. You scoffed.

"You know what mom ? There's this guy, we've been friends since i don't know when.. but the more i got to know him, the more i've become more conscious when he's around." You clicked your tongue, unsure of the right words to say. Your pulled your eyebrows together, pursing your lips as you looked above the night sky, as if your parents are watching you from above.

"He's annoying and obviously doesn't care about me, " you nodded, smiling unconsciously, "but I'm more happy when I'm with him. You guys got me, right? I just don't know about this feelings. "

"I just wish the two of you are still here," Until now, you still regret the things that you did years ago but you can't go back to the past, "We could have shared our days during meal time, ya know, family bondings and stuffs."

And then you continued,

"Well, nevermind. I'm not sure what's up with Ken. I just know that I don't want to lose him, he's someone dear to me .. after all."

But , what if you're meant to lose him? What will you do?