Chapter Sixteen

【CHAPTER SIXTEEN】

Your father once said, to never use violence unless you're up to protect someone precious to you.

On a rainy night, you saw your parents' lifeless body on the road - because of you.

You're the only one who could help them but guess what? You couldn't do anything because you're too young and weak that time.

But that was all in the past,

You trained so much to protect someone who's precious to you. You won't lose someone this time. You won't allow that to happen.

The cries of your motorcycle conquered the entire plaza. You could clearly see the two gangs' war are still on going but then they stopped when they hear the roar of your engine.

You got off. Entering the battle, no face of naughtiness is visible on your face - unlike like the usual Y/N.

Kicking the back of the opponent when he blocked your way, you met Mitsuya's eyes who faced you with his small smile. It turned out he was fighting that guy whom you kicked.

"Sorry for interrupting, he got in the way." You chuckled."Did you saw Takemichi?"

Your eyes wandered, searching for Takemichi's presence. You keep searching despite the rain. Your arms were bleeding too; you slipped because it was raining when you drove.

"Out of my way while I'm asking nicely." You told him, glaring hole on your opponent.

Instead of backing off, he provoked you instead.

"Why would i?" He mocked, his face is inches closer to yours.

You scowled, even his breath stinks. You jumped and kicked the side of his head.

"I'm not here to play, man." You patted his shoulder gently , moving his unconscious body so you couldn't step on him.

"TAKEMICHI-KUN, WHERE ARE YOU?"

You looked everywhere but you can't still find him. Your eyes wandered but stopped when you spotted Kiyomasa.

"Hey! Did you saw Takemichi-kun?" you grabbed his arm to call his attention.

Your eyes went on his hand. 'He's keeping something on his pockets...His phone?'

"I did it! I finally did it." He keeps mumbling. His smile tells satisfaction.

His weird actions brings confusion in you. Did he loss his sanity after he received a kick from Mikey?

You didn't hesitate to approach the man, who's two times bigger than you.

"You finally did what?" You look at him up and down. Your face twisted in disgust.

Intently staring at his hand on his pocket. Your brow twitched up. 'What the heck is he holding?'

"Don't you dare call the cops, you idiot." You said, pointing on his pocket, "You're gonna get everyone in trouble." You muttered as you rolled your eyes.

You raised your hand as you took a step closer to him. Kiyomasa flinched, did he think you would hit him?

You don't like him but it's not enough of a reason to beat a member of your gang. It's illegal. Mikey and Draken would surely scold you.

"What's your deal?" You asked, curiously, "Why are you so paranoid? Are you still sane?"

Kiyomasa slapped your hands and walked away without saying anything and ignored you like you're just a wind..

INVISIBLE.

"The audacity of that man." You sighed an continued to search for Takemichi.

Outstanding everyone because of how tall he was - your attention immediately turned to the tattooed male , 20 centimeters away from you.

In the middle of chaos, your eyes collided with his dark ones.

Suddenly, all the noises began to fade. It's like, everyone started to disappear; it's only the the two of you.

You could only see Ryuguji Ken in the midst of everything. Where everyone you see was the blazing sun who:s too painful in the eyes.

while he's the sky that brought comfort to you.

And on that horizon, never forget that one specific weather who wiped out the blazing sun. The storm.

Who'll be 'that storm' tonight , huh?

You approached him and noticed the droplets of blood on his head. You could feel your heart dropping in an instant.

You ran towards him. Aggressively grabbing the collar of his shirt. Eyes flaring in frustration. You glared at him.

Ryuguji Ken avoided your stares and raised both his hands, he gave up, he couldn't defend himself from you anymore.

"I said, I'd kill you if you got hurt, didn't I?" You spat. He's giving you a headache. Is he that weak that he couldn't dodge his opponent?

"You'll miss me if I die." You smirked. As if he's gonna die with the wound on his head. Draken isn't the kind of person to die with just that.

You're about to walk away from him but then halted when you felt his warm hand grasping on yours.

"What? I have to find Takemichi. He's in danger.." you voice faded bit by bit when you witnessed how his eyes began to omit.

His whole being then pressed on you slowly. The warmth of his breath brushes your skin as his head rested on the side of your neck.

"I finally found you." Draken whispered, half conscious.

This day was the very day you lost your parents.

The most familiar nightmare that seems almost like a deja vu. this left a question in you,

Are you gonna lose him too?