Chapter Nine

【CHAPTER NINE】

"What's the matter, Takemicchi?" Mikey asked as he faced the younger boy who barged in unannounced.

"We're in an important discussion." Draken informed without facing him.

Takemichi earned everyone's attention. The boy literally made everybody wonder on what's the reason why he came, he's not even needed.

Takemichi, for all honesty will just be a hindrance if something will happen.

"You again?"

"Fck off, sht-head!" Peh-yan said after Pah.

"Man, he didn't even do anything?" You spoke in irritation - giving Peh a glare as you turned your gape to the younger male.

You bet this dude will become a punching bag again. Sigh. What are you doing Takemichi?

"Can you stop the conflict with Moebius?" With his fist clenching, he shamelessly said it out loud - leaving you dumbfounded.

"Huh?" It was Mikey, you knew the latter is shocked too.

He came here just to say that? It doesn't make any sense at all. Once Mikey had made a decision, you all are ought to respect and follow his lead. That's what a member should do.

'Meanwhile Takemichi just told him to stop the fight?? And what about those motherfckers? We're gonna leave them just as that?'

'Hell nah.'

You don't think Pah-chin will allow that to happen.

"This conflict I can't say why but.."

"Someone's pulling the strings behind all this."

You furrowed your eyebrows as you looked at the boy intensely. With your parted mouth - anxious curiousity are now built inside you.

Who the hell would do that?

And, why? As far as you know, Toman never messed with someone before nor they have a debt that they need to repay.

You flinched when you heard Takemichi's groan. You shake your head when you realized you're thinking too much.

"Leave." Pah-chin commanded after he threw Takemichi on the ground, "Say one more more words and You're dead."

Pah-chin turned to you, "So how should we attack Moebius?"

You took the signal. Resting your face on your palm, "According to my source, there's a tall dude who had two tattoos on his both hands, you should be wary of him but surely, Mikey could handle him."