Chapter Thirteen

【CHAPTER THIRTEEN】

【CHAPTER THIRTEEN】

Thankfully, your best friends' fight have settled because of Takemichi - No, it was actually because of the poop that got stuck on his head.

But whatever, what's important is, they got along again.

You sat beside the smiling boy, he's laying on the ground. His eyes are filled with ecstasy, he's lost in his own thoughts so he didn't noticed your presence.

You smiled when you catch sight of the boys who are now playing with each other. Their giggles and shouts filled the surrounding, kinda noisy but pleasant in your ears.

"You really are amazing, Takemichi." You muttered, to which he almost jumped because of the shock.

His face turned into a bright one as he flushed you a wide grin.

"I changed history, Y/N-san."

You stopped. Your smile vanished. Looking at him with your eyebrows knitted. What the hell does that mean?

'Oh like, he prevented Toman from being screwed? Okay, sure. Lol'

"Kinda exaggerated but okay, thanks anyway." While nodding your head as if you understood it.

You checked the time on your (F/C) flip phone. You wanted to join them during Musashi Festival but unfortunately for you, you couldn't.

"Here, Takemichi." You handed him some paper consisting your phone number.

"Call me if something happens while I'm away."

"Just keep this a secret okay?" Before he could reply, Hina's voice called out, earning his attention.

"Takemichi-kun!"

Oh, here goes the girlfriend. You stood up quietly. Letting them have their own conversation. You shake off the dust in your pants, preparing to leave the place.

"Are you free on August 3rd?" You heard Hina asked as you walked pass them, gently slapping Emma's butt at the same time.

She returned a soft slap on your arms, acknowledging your presence. You just gave her a wide grin.

"She wants to go to the festival with you, Takemichi!"

And that leaves a pang in your chest when sudden realization came in.

Right, that's the day where some couples would usually hang out, more like a date.

And during those night, Draken would usually..

Your heart started to beat loud and faster. Almost like everyone could hear it. It didn't stop, not when your eyes met his.

You stopped your tracks and waited for him to come near you.