Bed Time Story

It's the fifth day Patrick stayed there. Patrick seems to forget what just happened to him the past few days before he got here, at the unnamed guy's place. Is he really don't care about what just happened to him before or he really wants to forget what he has been through?

"Excuse me Mister, I wanna ask if there's a river out there?" Patrick ask while watching the guy sharpening a knife. He is sitting on a chair that he always sat while watching whatever the guy's doing for the past five days.

"Yes there are." The guy answered without looking at the prince.

"Are there any fishes there?"

"Mhmm."

"You have a bow right? I'm sure you got one."

"Huh? Your question just getting weirder. What do you exactly want Fredrick?"

"It's Patrick! Can't you say my name correctly?"

"Yes, I can't."

"What? *sigh* Actually, I'm craving fishes since you only feed me fruits for FIVE DAYS STRAIGHT. Can you let me go to catch some fishes?"

"Why didn't you just tell me if you want to eat else?"

"Will you give me any, let me ask you?"

"Of course, no."

"THAT'S WHY I want to do it by my own. Can I? Pleasee~... You know, I'm a prince, I do but I really like to do many activities outdoor and also just sitting here make me bored and my body need to move instead of just watching you carpentry things that I really don't know what about it. I know your place is huge enough for me to explore, but I wanna see the world outside too cuz you don't even allow me to visit somewhere else other than here and the room I slept. Hey you know what, I got a nice skill on--"

"Aargh alright alright c'mon let's go. You can stop now!"

The guy went into a room at their left and went out with a bow and arrows in his hand. He went near Patrick and cover Patrick eyes using a blindfold.

"Wait- what?" Patrick asks.

"You cannot know the exit. Just follow me."

He takes Patrick's hand and bring him out from that place. The weird thing is, Patrick couldn't recognize the way and he got no chance to sneak out next time.

===========================================================

When the guy takes off the blindfold, Patrick can see that they already by the river. Patrick turned to see the atmosphere around him. He inhale a very deep breath. It's so beautiful here, inside the deep forest.

"This place is wonderful." Patrick said.

"I know." The guy replied.

He give Patrick the bow and went to sit on a big stone near. Patrick pulls his sleeves up and started to get into the river. Luckily the river seems calm and the water is crystal clear so it's easier to see where's the fish are.

The fish are too fast that he got it hard to aim at them. He has failed at his third attempt and went to land again.

"Um, Mister.. I bet you know how to do it right? I've never shoot moving things before. Can you teach me, please?"

"No, I don't want to do anything. Don't disturb me."

Patrick went to his direction and pulls the guy's hand.

"Pleasee....."

"What is wrong with you?" The guy gets up and get into the river.

The guy show and teach him how to shoot fish using arrows while he's learning focusedly until he look at the guy in the eyes.