I'm Sorry

FLASHBACK

Oscar get into the small room and sit on the chair, facing the taller guy, sitting on a chair with his both hands tied at his back. The room was quite dim and was only light up by a candle on the small table between them.

"You're awake, Keyu." The first thing Oscar said and he trying to stay calm as possible.

"Oscar.." Keyu said and slowly forms an irritated smirk.

"Nine years apart, you seems to live a perfect life. Anything to share? Hows your day, traitor?" Keyu asked and that makes Oscar put his hands on the table and look sharply inside Keyu's eyes. This is not how Keyu used to talk with him when they're still together.

"Keyu, I gotta explain.."

"About what? You got the life you want. Nothing to be explain right?"

"Keyu, I didn't mean to do that to you. I was hypnotized at that time."

"Consciously isn't it? You remembered everything. You saw everything.."

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't fight it back." Oscar said and look at Keyu with pity eyes. Keyu's anger increased when he heard those words from Oscar.

"You defeats a wolf don't you realize? Ah wait, with my help isn't it? Such a weak traitor.. You're just so stupid! You hypnotized yourself, what is wrong with you?! What happened to the sweet promises you made to not hurting your brother, wicked wizard? I was only nine freaking years old that time Oscar! What happened to your 14 years old brain? Stop defending yourself, I'm not gonna-"

"You're right, I'm just so stupid. I let it get into my body and control my mind. If you wanna know, I really hate you back then. But I really love you at the same time. All the love I gave you was real. *sigh* I was just want to show father that I'm better than you. But you know what? When I live with Patrick, I slowly realized everything. He made me remember of you everytime. I'm sorry. I regretted everything. If I could only turn back time.."

"Go on. Go and turn back your time. I'll wait here." Said Keyu while leaning back at the chair.

Oscar stand up and he snapped his fingers then everything's around them turned into another place. It's the place where Keyu and Oscar had the big fight. The place where it all happens.

"Why did you bring me here?!" Keyu shouted at Oscar.

Oscar just smiles warmly and walk closer to him. While untying Keyu's hand, he said,

"I shouldn't have done that to you. I'm sorry. You told me to turn back my time, but I can't do that. And now we're here." He said then stepped back and looked down.

"I just want to apologize, Keyu. I'm sorry for everything that I've done to you. You can do whatever you want to me. Like, punch me in the face, or pull my hair, or kic- ... " Oscar wasn't able to continue talking because Keyu get up from the chair and he went to hugged Oscar tightly.

"Oscar, did you know that, I have never got mad at you. I don't know, that is just not me.. Seems like we've switch our personality. You've become a better good guy while me, I wasn't able to control my feeling. I really don't know, Oscar. And please, stop saying sorry cuz I'm not mad at you.." Said Keyu and he can feel that Oscar is hugging him back.

"Thank you.." Oscar said while caressing his brother's hair.

They let go of the hug and they smile to each other. Oscar was really happy because the old burden he been borne had finally gone.

"You know what, Keyu.. I think I can cure you. You still got the chance to live normally again."

"Really, Oscar.. Sorry but I refuse. I still need this magic to survive in the woods. You don't need to worry, I don't eat human.. The one you need to treat is your little brother. He been eating everything he found delicious."