To Part

Two opposite poles of Alfea, both brimming with urgent energy. Farah showered and wonder what was so important it couldn't wait for morning, but had to wait for her to shower and get dressed in a whole other outfit. 

Opposite the golden trio, Olivia was on the phone with her Associate. "No, no, check the blue folder." She paused, listening to the man on the other side. "Because it's where I keep all of his documents." She paused again. "Have you been checking my mail?" she asked open-endedly. "Malcolm! Kiko has been going to this vet for 5 years. They have to take him- I don't care if you're not his legal owner! I am out of town and Cam is the sitter." He said something that had Olivia jumping to cut him off. "Just find it!" Her little hop resembled that of a tantruming child, but she was profoundly adult judging by the profanity she spewed. "... you son of a cock eating, slut whoring, VEGAN TRICYCLIN'-"

~~~~~

"She's here?" the brunette with wet hair and a loose dress on asked breathily. 

Ben and Saul nodded in unison. 

"Human," Ben reminded. 

Farah nodded at the reminder, staring out her window. She ran her brush through her hair one more time before magically drying it with wind she created. She pulled her hair into one of her softer buns then yanked on a pair of shoes that went with the dress. "Where?" she suddenly needed to know. 

Ben and Saul stood up. This was where things could get dicey. They had to handle the meeting with care. "I'll text her to tell Bloom to come here. We're going to need her support." 

Farah nodded, understanding the need for familial back-up. 

~~~~~

Bloom was watching her sister re-pack in despair. "Why can't Malcolm handle it?" 

Olivia sighed and moved another outfit into her suitcase. "It would be like having Mom clean your room." 

Bloom instantly grimaced at the thought. 

"Everything would be messed up just enough that it only matters when it's important." 

Bloom nodded. Her phone buzzed, distracting her from the fast-paced movement of her sister. She held up her phone and received a text from Headmaster Silva. Them exchanging numbers was only done for Olivia's visit. Coordination and such. Oh, and complaining about Codatorta's over protective, under-speeding driving. 

"Bloom, could you meet me and Miss Dowling in her office?" 

Bloom didn't get many (any) requests from the older man, but she got the distinct feeling she would regret disobeying him. She lowered her phone and sighed. "I'll be back." 

Olivia didn't spare her a glance. "I might be gone." 

"I'll be fast," Bloom promised. 

Olivia recognized the plea in her tone. She paused, watching her red haired sister. "I'll be slow," she vowed in return. 

Bloom nodded before taking off, sending a reply: "OMW." 

Silva wasn't one for acronyms, but he was relieved he understood this one. "She's coming," he told his friend. 

Farah's foot was bouncing with anticipation. "Alone," she added, making her displeasure known. But she knew she had to get Bloom's support or the girl (Saul wouldn't tell her her name) wouldn't have enough reason to stay. 

Bloom knocked on the door before poking her head in. 

Farah perked up at the sight of her sister-in-soul. The brat got on her nerves, but she did care about the Changeling. She stood and nervously poured their tea, releasing the heating charm she'd placed on it. 

Saul was taking charge because he knew more and Farah might say something too forward for Bloom to be comfortable. So he stood to greet Bloom as Farah went about the tea. "Bloom, come sit for a minute. We need to talk." 

Bloom stepped into the office. "Is this going to take long because-" She jerked her thumb behind her and both teachers knew she was talking about Olivia. 

"Your sister!" Saul cut her off. He wanted to see the look on Farah's face when she saw Olivia and when she learned her name. Seeing as that's how it is in regular life, without a prior connection, Saul knew that's how it was supposed to be. And he wanted their meeting to go perfectly. "...Is who we need to talk about." 

Suspicious, Bloom sat down. She didn't touch the tea because she didn't want to give the impression they could talk for long. Would the adult decide she couldn't stay after all? 'Cause that would work. "Well, she's leaving so..." 

"She can't leave," the Irishman interrupted, knowing Farah would have a second later. 

Bloom froze, almost seeming like a glitch. "What do you mean, she can't leave?" 

Both adults took a deep breath in. "Bloom," Farah spoke for the first time since the redhead entered the room, "in your introduction to OtherWorld culture class, there is a unit I know you've begun. It's the basics of the OtherWorld. Each citizen of this realm is imbued with enough magic to feel their soulmate. Familial bonds can allow those close to two soulmates to detect that connection through touch." 

Bloom frowned, confused on the why of the conversation. "What does this have to do with O-"

"Your sister!" Saul cut off, smiling fakely when she frowned in confusion at him. 

Farah laughed at Saul's antics. "Your sister... as Saul her detected... is my soulmate. And Soulmates can't be apart. Not once they've found each other." 

Bloom's breathing got really shallow. "Li-" she started. 

Saul threw his hands up, interrupting again: "Your sister!" 

"She... can't be your soulmate. She's human!" Bloom insisted. 

Farah felt a burn at the denial of their relationship, but she was too good at controlling her emotions. She gave the outward aura of calm. "I know. And it is rare, but it happens. There are even laws to guide it along. Fae and magic-made."

Bloom finally caught on to not mention her name. "You can't make her stay! She has a life!" she insisted. She quickly stood, out the door before either teacher could think to stand. 

Bloom stormed from the office, sending a quick text to her sister. "Member that stone cirlce I sho'd you? Go there."

She had to get Olivia out of here.