Midnight Meeting (Naughty After the Bold Warning)

Farah was in heaven. She laid in her bed beside Olivia and watched the blonde sleep until she lost the fight herself. She woke periodically to find the young woman still asleep until she wasn't. The Headmistress was just beginning to feel the urge to touch Olivia again when she awoke to the blonde in the little kitchenette. 

The light was on, Olivia was outside of her view. The fairy ejected from her bed. She trailed around the corner to find Olivia with the microwave light as her only source, making a peanut butter sandwich. She had earbuds in and was humming under her breath. 

Farah turned the overhead light on. 

The blonde looked up in surprise, pulling her bluetooth earbuds out. She turned to the light switch and found the Headmistress. She grinned guiltily. "Sorry. I couldn't sleep." 

The brunette frowned, stepping toward the human with a hand extended. She cupped the shorter woman's face with concern. "Your father?" 

Olivia sneered. She wasn't upset with Farah, but she was done with her own emotions. "I didn't think it would shake me this hard." 

Sympathy overtook Farah's features once more. And, after seeing days of it on and off, Olivia was quite finished with the babying attitude. She'd been guilty on and off for days too, for taking Liv from her life. The least the Headmistress could do was have the balls to stand by her decision. "Well, it's only natural. He was-" 

"I know." Olivia flashed her a tight grin. 

Farah could see the relation between her soulmate and Bloom. Tempers and impatience. She chuckled, what a wonderful mixture. She wrapped her arms around the blonde's waist. "I know it was forever ago." 

"It doesn't hurt! When I don't think about it." 

The brunette took in her soulmate's expression then down her front, the stillness. It was odd. Olivia wasn't the type to not move. She seemed to hate it, but that might've been not wanting to lose control over the direction of their relationship. "Exactly," she answered in a low tone. 

Olivia gave the brunette a stern glare. "Don't however-many-years-of-teaching me, woman," she asserted. 

Farah smirked. "Well, you are very young." She applied her lips to the young woman's neck. She felt the skin heat around it and heard an intake of air. "But we have much on our plate. I think your daddy issues can wait." 

The blonde let out a quick laugh before Farah started suckling at her pulse. She coughed to cover a gasp, but her breath came in quicker. 

A firm hand traveled to Olivia's waist, holding her still. "Eat your sandwich, dear," she ordered in a light tone. Dark eyes bored into the side of Liv's face as Farah stubbornly continued her quest of marking your throat. The younger woman did as ordered, her legs tightening around each other in reaction to the maternal voice yet blatant lust. This couldn't be good. It was amazing. Farah rubbed soothingly with her hands, in such opposition to the ferocity at a petite neck. She felt every swallow, asserting to herself that Olivia would need the sustenance. "I only needed a touch." One hand rose to ghost her knuckles alongside Olivia's arm. "But you're so sweet and vulnerable." She pressed a hard kiss to the side of a bruising neck. "Do you want me to stop?" 

If Olivia said yes, she would. 

Warning: Naughty

The blonde barely gasped out a plea not to when the brunette tucked her head right beside Olivia's and licked a bit of peanut butter from the corner of her mouth. She looked down at the sandwich, pretty much a bit of excess and the crust, and pulled the blonde away. She set the food down and turned to face the tall brunette. She took the shorter woman's face and kissed deep. They trailed back into the bedroom and Farah's arms came to drape over Olivia's hips. She pulled the woman closer. "Olivia..." she mumbled in a low, dark voice which made said woman shiver. 

"Yes, dear," she responded, devastatingly airy. 

"Get on my bed," she ordered. 

The blonde looked at the massive mattress and slowly stepped forward. She used her hands to brace her before crawling onto the side she'd been guided to. She sat on her ankles and looked at Farah. An arrogant eyebrow raised as if to retort, 'now what?' almost as if challenging. 

Farah growled in her chest and surged forward. She pushed the blonde onto her back, keeping her top half on Farah's side of the bed. She kissed the blonde hard and demanding submission. Equally desperate lips mumbled back against the kiss, but they were nonsensical and taken in as a part of Olivia's charm. Deft fingers pulled at Olivia's pant button and those hands brought her knees over Farah's own hips. Nails scratched as the headmistress yanked the blonde's pants and underwear down around her ankles. She moved back up and swiftly removed Olivia's shirt. Her bra undid itself as the woman discarded the tee. That flung itself across the room. 

Time froze as the older woman took in her soulmate's bare form. And it was all hers. The feeling of possession and security washed over her and she set about worshiping her soulmate. She took firm breasts in her hands, laving one with her tongue as she groped with a gentle efficiency. Diamond hard nipples chilled with saliva exposed to the air. Farah licked down her abdomen, pausing at her naval to bite the underside of the hole. Her hand proceeded her mouth on the mound, traveling down with precision to collect wetness. She grunted while Olivia moaned. Her teeth and lips gnawed relentlessly at the exposed nub of nerves and the blonde couldn't hold back her jerks. They twitched her while her core and thighs fought to stay strong as Olivia's hips bucked in and out of time with her licks and her fingers. Those long fingers under which Olivia feared ruin, they unmade her, stitching her back together with pleasure pulsing every seam. Her eyes long since lost control and her back rolled with her hips. She grunted mindlessly as every part of her sparked with euphoria. Her hair was gripped firmly and pulled upright, toward a soaking face. 

Their lips connected and more sparks lit up behind blue-green eyes. She whined, core tensing with anticipation as her hips kept seeking those fingers. She wouldn't finish her animalistic plea as she felt more compelled to kiss the woman back harder. They moved in unison, skin lighting up while they were so joined. The light faded into nothing when they separated, but they still pressed close together. Olivia's bare breasts pressed against the cloth of Farah's nightshirt. Her stomach burned with what felt like a hurricane ready to be free and wash away everything. Her spine came alight with frissons of pure magic, spasming into the thrusts more. 

"Come, my love," Farah ordered in a low, sexy voice. 

Olivia was helpless to obey. Her head tipped back, eyes facing the heavens. The waves took away everything and brought everything back bigger, better. The blonde's eyes lit up a silver blue and Farah looked behind her, chin propped on her soulmate's shoulder to keep her grounded. Her eyes were brown.