Persuaded

The limping blonde was grabbed before she could open the door.

"Olivia."

God, did she love the way the brunette said her name. She was pulled into Farah and she turned to push. "Let me go," Olivia insisted, maneuvering her arms between them to push more.

"Sweetheart, please," Farah insisited right back

"I'm not your sweetheart. Let go of me!" she ordered firmer, pushing at her chest.

Farah grabbed her left wrist, pulling it off to the side. She stepped even closer into Olivia's personal space, backing the blonde against the wall, hopefully forcing her to get off her bad ankle. Farah's left arm was beside Olivia's head, boxing her in. "There's no danger within the school," she reassured her worried soulmate. "You have my word no harm shall befall you or your sister."

And Olivia believed her. She wiggled her wrist out of instinct. But her eyes were trapped in the gaze of the older brunette. She was so sincere, it hurt Olivia to not believe her. 

Those brown eyes pinned Olivia. And, she had to admit, Farah was quite attractive. She lowered her trapped arm and brought her free one to hold Farah's chin. She moved forward quite a lot, stopping right in front of Farah's lips. Her other arm was released and she carefully placed a hand on each side of her jaw, slowing raising to her toes. She had to know.

Their lips met and the world exploded. Olivia's whole body lit up with such passioned heat, she feared she'd wake up and this would all be a dream. Ironic that she had thought it was a few short hours ago. Their heads switched positions and Olivia's fingers slid back to thread in Farah's hair, curling at the back of her neck.

Farah couldn't believe Olivia was willing to do this so soon. She was extremely grateful and had never been one to look a gift horse in the mouth. Her fingers dig into the hips before her, tugging her closer. She only just managed to not push her against the wall and ravish her. For now, this was enough. She could kiss those lips forever.

But sadly, the human eventually had to breathe. And when she did, she placed a bit of distance between them, leaning back on the wall and a hand on Farah's shoulder to keep her back. She was breathing heavily. And so was Farah.

"Ooh!" Olivia fanned herself with her collar. "That was..."

"Indeed," Farah responded, sure they'd been affected the same way. That's why Olivia needed distance. Farah wondered how long before she got in her pants. No, she wanted more than sex with her Soulmate. But, dragon, did she want in Olivia's pants. Farah wondered what had to be done to breach Olivia's propriety. If she was another fairy, or even a specialist, she would perform a mind link to let then both see everything. But she would have Olivia at a disadvantage, able to control what the blonde would see but the vise versa being impossible. And she wasn't sure how much Olivia could handle. For now.

"We're off topic," Olivia reaffirmed.

"You have no idea," Farah agreed.

Green eyes looked up at her brown, pupils extremely dilated. "Wouldn't be so sure about that."

Farah gave a sideways grin and Olivia smiled back, looking away.

She rubbed her face, getting back to her dog. "Kiko, my dog, he's at a vet hospital, but Malcolm can't find his papers. Any of them." She laid both hands on the wall behind her, bringing them together behind her back.

Farah sighed. He was clearly important to her. [She refuses to admit she was jealous when her mate said "he needs me".] But she was very tired and Olivia herself needed rest. It was a dead giveaway that the blonde put others before herself and while that was a positive quality, it didn't need to be pushed to the point of self-sacrifice. The British brunette held out her hand. "It is nearly one. You won't get anything done tonight, and we both need sleep. We'll fix it tomorrow." 

Olivia wanted to be stubborn, but lady was right. She needed sleep. She'd be more on the ball tomorrow and able to get what she wanted. With a sigh, she took Farah's arm and let the taller woman tuck her into her side, arm supporting her to keep weight off her bad ankle. 

They walked through the building, Olivia putting never more than 2 seconds of weight on her leg. They approached Farah's quarters and the taller woman grew nervous. She hadn't thought about how to design her living space for others since she went through a rough nesting in her late 20s. Olivia opened the door for them and Farah let her walk in on her own. As they stepped inside, Olivia looked around. Right on the left was a kitchenette. A half wall separated a living room piled high with books on shelves. A door opposite the television lead to a large bedroom. 

"Really, I can just sleep on the..." But Olivia couldn't protest to this room. She gazed around in floored awe. 

"It's just been me for so long, if you'd rather we-"

Olivia placed her hand on the rambling brunette's shoulder. "It's beautiful. Oh, it's simply wonderful." 

That perked Farah back up, encouraging her to maneuver her to the bed. She walked to a dresser to pull out a pair of matching pajamas. She walked back over and handed them to Olivia. "Here. The, uh, the bathroom is right over here." She helped the limping girl to the restroom where the blonde nodded before stepping inside. 

~*~~*~*~**~*~*~~*~

This chapter was staggering for me. Sorry! Enjoy, I have the plot a little better decided going forward so hopefully more updates!