𝟎𝟎𝟎 » 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

。˚ ꕥ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ 

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂

000 - LIGHT

▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

 。˚ ꕥ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ 

"Dear... you have to be careful with using knives. Move your finger a little further from the potato or else you will cut yourself." (Y/N), eighteen years old. Happy and satisfied with her life. She looked towards her daughter, (E/C) colored eyes softening at the sight. Laughing, she assisted her daughter. Patting her head affectionately. Teaching her what to do. Telling her what's right and wrong.

Young as she was, (Y/N) was responsible. Not a helicopter parent nor a neglectful one. She was a mother who knew to take care of her daughter. Most especially, she was a mother who loved her daughter from the bottom of her heart.

"I got it! Thanks, mom!" (D/N), blood of the woman beside her flowed inside her veins. She who is currently four years old, is immensely grateful. She is one who does not have the same traits as peers of her age. For a young lady who only has a mother, she decided to grow up quickly to help her single parent. Lips curving up. Happiness filling her insides. (D/N) felt lucky. For her mother who has done everything for her.

"You're welcome, my love."

Truly. Her love. Her life. Her meaning. Her light. (D/N) was everything to (Y/N). Had she lost her child from her supposed... lover, she would have been ashamed. The coward that she is might have jumped off somewhere and killed herself. "What are you going to do after this, dear?" asked (Y/N) sweetly, her hands tenderly stroking her daughter's (H/C) strings of hair.

"Hm... I'll study! I'll make sure to get high grades for you, mom!" Sighing, (Y/N) shook her head and hugged her daughter's shoulders from behind. (D/N) was startled. "Mom...? Is there something wrong?" She inquired.

"Not at all. Not at all, (D/N). I am lucky to have a great child who thinks of others," The eighteen year old woman said, a soft smile curving up her lips. "As much as I am happy for you to think of me, you must not do everything for my sake. I will be the happiest once you do things for your own joy." (Y/N) placed her chin on top of (D/N)'s head. "Listen, honey, I am grateful and fortunate to have you, and I only wish for your happiness, so please... in any circumstance, do not ever forget about yourself. Is... my wish too selfish?"

(D/N)... whose eyes were wide as saucers, comprehended her mother's statement. Her own happiness... If that was her mother's wish, should she follow it? Her mother who never requested for anything, sometimes making herself frustrated for not being able to help her mother. Head moving left and right, the young girl smiled. "Not at all, mom... Your wish... is not selfish." She dropped the knife that she was holding and held her mother's arms with closed eyes.