𝟎𝟎𝟒 ➤ 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧

。˚ ꕥ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂

004 - GREEN

▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

。˚ ꕥ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"The cold here is... different from below..." (Y/N)'s teeth slightly chattered as she passed by the white intricate snow-flakes that fell on her forehead. She glanced at Dainsleif who didn't have a single problem in handling the temperature in Dragonspine. "Is Mister Dain—" She flinched at the pointed look the blonde sent her and averted her gaze while correcting herself, "—I mean, Dain... Are you not cold? I can give you my coat if you want." 

"I'm fine. Prioritize yourself." Dainsleif harrumphed, taking long strides in front of her, making it hard for (Y/N) to catch up. Her eyes softened. Was her friend in a rather... bad mood? Ever since she told him about Albedo researching her, he had been ignoring her and only stating short sentiments. The handsome male sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Why am I acting like a child throwing a tantrum? He was startled when something in the corner started moving. 

His dark cerulean eyes narrowed after noticing the yellow orb gleaming from a ruin guard's eye. He protectively raised an arm in front of his companion. "Stay back, (Y/N)." However, the stubborn girl didn't listen. Instead, she took out her bow, (E/C) pools focusing on their enemy. Dainsleif sighed in resignation. This lady was never going to listen to him, wasn't she? He went behind her, his chin unintentionally resting on her shoulder, and his hand laid on her hand. 

"Dain?" (Y/N) questioned, confused at his gesture. 

"Target the yellow eye glowing on that ruin guard's head, it is its weak spot," Dainsleif said. 

She was silent for a second before nodding. Not even minding the presence behind her, she concentrated on her aim, once she knew that her arrow was pointed at her enemy's weak spot, she fired her arrow, immediately sending the ruin guard sitting on the ground. She was about to make it malfunction, but an abysmal surge of energy went past through her side and sliced the ruin guard into two. Her eyes widened at the sword her friend wielded. 

It was completely different from the dagger she crafted while in the eternal darkness. This sword of Dainsleif had something special in it, and she cannot describe on what that is. She sighed in relief, approaching the blonde from behind. "Are... you alright?" Dainsleif nodded and rose from his crouching position. (Y/N) breathed out relievedly after hearing his confirmation and kneeled in front of the machine they just defeated. She reached out for the stuff it dropped but her friend stopped her from doing it. "Dain?"