𝟎𝟏𝟒 » 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

。˚ ꕥ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂

014 - MOTHER'S RISING

▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

。˚ ꕥ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Before going to the tavern, (Y/N) made sure to send apology letters to Jean. The Acting Grandmaster but after seeing her reason, she couldn't decline. Although Belinda and Adler deserved the reprimanding from the Exemplar, (Y/N) acknowledged that she shouldn't have send their swords flying like that. It was disrespectful, to her at least. Jean assured her many times until Eula came in and calmed down the apologetic (Y/N).

"You do not have to issue letters to those two knights, Exemplar," Eula told her, eyes furrowed in frustration. Geez, this lady may look all poised, unperturbed and level-headed most of the time, but boyShe sure is stubborn! The light-blue haired woman shook her head, hand resting on her right temple. "You are not at fault. There is no need to apologize to them."

Jean nodded in agreement. "What the Reconnaissance Captain is saying is true, Miss (Y/N). We are fair in judgement here, but your actions are excused. It is a well-known fact that you have acted a little too aggressively, however, the situation that they caused is acceptable for you to do something. Do not apologize anymore, Miss (Y/N). Adler and Belinda are alright, and they will surely learn something from this." Eula bobbed her head. Jean took the words out of her mouth.

(Y/N) lowered her head and presented the letters she has quickly written earlier. Jean and Eula shared glances. Why did she not waver? It is not like she did anything wrong. She was simply defending an act of prejudice. 

"These are letters from the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, please accept these." (Y/N) silently received the envelopes from the Acting Grandmaster. She pursed her lips as she politely bowed her head again. Before the two knights could say more, she turned her back and stood by the entrance of the dandelion knight's door. She ducked her head, quietly apologizing for her actions.

Guiltily walking outside of the knight's headquarters, the calm maiden breathed out a sigh. She was disappointed at herself. She knew that Adler and Belinda was wrong, and she wouldn't let that pass, but her behavior is something she isn't pleased with. Another sigh left her lips. There is more that she could have done than using violence, no? She should've just addressed the situation in a calmer manner and scold them in a better way than earlier!

And that gesture of hers caught the attention of someone, (Y/N) silently yelped when she felt an arm pulling her waist behind the walls of the Knights of Favonius. She was about to fight back, but she knew this touch. She blinked, looking up to the person who did that and saw the cavalry captain of the Knights of Favonius. She felt quite flustered when his hand tenderly cupped her cheek.