𝟎𝟏𝟖 ➤ 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

。˚ ꕥ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂

018 - POWER

▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

。˚ ꕥ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"Restrain your presence away from my friend."

(Y/N) demanded the Cryo Abyss Mage, tone commanding and domineering. She was already expressive enough with her resolute look, but to combine it with her currently authoritative voice? It was sending them shivers down their spines. The Abyss Mage was about to attack her, but it stopped after being on the receiving end of an imposing (E/C) gaze.

"Heed my words or else I will not hesitate to send your entire legion's existence right back to the deepest depths of the abyss."

The monster laughed at her threats. "As if you can do that. You do not even possess any abilities that can—" Before the Abyss Mage could continue speaking, it coughed out after a dagger pierced its body. (E/C) orbs glowed coldly at the corpse.

"I do not have time for your preposterous asseverations."

Aether shivered at the pressure his friend was releasing, ignoring the small hands gripping on his sleeve in fear. This is... this is (Y/N)?

That kind and gentle maiden? Jean shuddered.

We wanted to see her get mad, but I would have never thought that I would feel like this when experiencing the real thing... Diluc gulped.

Venti could only let out a nervous chuckle. "This is why you should never anger her." He shivered as he recalled, She threw me in an extremely cold river once. After that, I swore to never do something reckless in front of her.

"My friend, what did they do to you?" (Y/N) firmly asked the dragon, who had slowly calmed down at the sight of her. She reached out to him, face turning grim at the purple-colored spikes on his back. It wasn't like that when she first seen him. It was more... green. Just like Venti's hair. Dvalin stayed silent, lowly growling at the pain that was welling inside his body. "I do not wish to see you like this, so please, at least, give me a simple response."

The dragon stayed silent, not wanting to fester her silent wrath even more. "(Y/N), you..." He stared at her, blue-flame eyes softening at her appearance. But... after seeing her prosthetic arm... along with the new cuts and bruises she had all over her body, the lips of his mouth separated. Anger and rage coursed inside him. His sanity that he was trying so hard to contain, disappeared.