𝟎𝟏𝟎 ➤ 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐝

。˚ ꕥ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂

010 - INTREPID

▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

。˚ ꕥ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

     ❝Mom! Mom!

     (Y/N) caught her three-year old daughter who was rushing towards her and hummed softly at her call. What is, dear?❞ She tilted her head in confusion when her daughter only stretched her mouth, she leaned towards (D/N)'s mouth, and brightened. Ah! You're already having a tooth! My, that makes me so proud of you!❞ She embraced her giggling daughter and laughed with her. 

     'Ah... (D/N)... It's you...' (Y/N) reached out to her daughter, but she gasped when her surroundings suddenly changed. She widened at the sight of the hospital and covered her face after seeing her dead body being shaken by her daughter. 

     ❝Mom! You're so mean! You told me that we were going to be together for a long time! Why would you leave me like that?!❞ The six year-old (D/N) cried, hitting her lifeless mother's body. Her neighbor that was currently taking care of her couldn't help but restrain the tears. The doctors were feeling that as well. Normally, kids would be confused at this situation, however this young girl was slightly different. 

     She was throwing a fit because she is aware that her mother was not going to come back again. (D/N) bawled, holding on (Y/N)'s arm, rocking herself just like how her mother would do when she was alive. ❝You said that you will never lie to me! But, why?! Mom is a liar! You left me! You left me alone!❞ With her other small hand, she hit her mother's chest, as if it was going to bring her back. ❝Wake up, Mom! Wake up!

     ❝I don't wanna stay with those bad adults who left you! If you don't come back, I'll hate you so much!

     '(D/N)...' (Y/N) wanted to grab her child and embrace her. But her hands only went through, causing her to tear up at the fact that she couldn't comfort her child when she was clearly by her side. 'I want to... I want to come back... Please wait a little longer. I will come for you soon.' The maiden's breath hitched when her daughter suddenly became silent. Her heart broke when (D/N) hugged her waist. 

     ❝Mom, I'm sorry, I take those words back. I love you so much, so please... don't leave me alone... Mom...

(Y/N) woke up, sweat drenching her skin. She panted, jolting from her position. She looked around and furrowed her eyebrows at the brown walls. Where am I? She wondered. She tried to sit up, but she fell on the ground, similar to how she woke up after her six months of comatose. She struggled, yet she still held herself when she heard footsteps coming from the door. Her tried gaze met a gentle red one. Her eyes widened in recognition.